Albert is an up and coming banking app that is looking to change the way you bank. With a simple and easy to use interface, Albert is making banking easier than ever. With features like photo check deposit and instant balance updates, Albert is perfect for anyone looking for an easy and convenient banking experience.
Albert: Banking on you For PC Summary
Albert: Banking on you was developed by Albert Corp.. It is undefined in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Finance category. Currently, it has more than 4966759+ users. Currently, the Albert: Banking on you app has a rating of 4.7.3. Last updated on Jun 9, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Albert: Banking on you on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Albert: Banking on you For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Albert: Banking on you on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Albert: Banking on you and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Albert: Banking on you Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Albert: Banking on you|
|Updated on||Jun 9, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meetalbert|
Albert: Banking on you App Overview and Details
WE’RE BANKING ON YOU
At Albert, we want you to win. So we built a better banking, saving, investing, and budgeting solution — with a Genius team of money experts to guide you. And an Albert debit card that gives you cash back. Set up direct deposit and your paycheck becomes available up to 2 days earlier. Then save, manage, and invest it in the app.
Albert is not a bank. See disclosures below for details.
EVERYONE NEEDS A GENIUS IN THEIR LIFE
Our Genius team of real human experts are here to answer everything, from the toughest to the simplest to the most embarrassing questions. That means budgeting, credit cards, student loans — even buying a home. More than 10 million people trust us.
GET UP TO $250
Albert can spot you up to $250 from your next paycheck. No late fees, no interest, no credit check. No mandatory repayment timeframe. Repay us when you get paid or when you can afford it. Download the app to see what you qualify for. Details below:
• No interest: no interest charged ever.
• Repayment period: no mandatory minimum or maximum repayment timeframe. Repay us when you get paid or when you can afford it.
• Total processing fees: for up to $250 advance, total processing fees are either (i) $0 per advance when you advance to your Albert debit card with direct deposit; or (ii) $0 per advance via ACH; or (iii) $3.99 per advance to your Albert debit card without direct deposit; or (iv)$6.99 per advance to a non-Albert debit card. Tips are optional and aren’t used to determine any advance limits.
Albert tracks your income and spending to find dollars you can save, automatically. Plus get cash bonuses just for saving. If you need the money you’ve set aside, withdraw it any time.
Invest your money with Genius. Buy stocks and themed ETFs like companies supporting a sustainable world. Plus, let Genius create your custom portfolio built for your financial goals. Start with just $1.
• Albert uses cutting-edge security technology to protect your sensitive information.
• Albert Cash and Albert Savings accounts are FDIC-insured. Should anything happen to the member bank or company holding your balance, you’ll be insured for up to $250,000 of your money in the account.
• Albert Securities is a Member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Albert is not a bank. Banking services provided by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC. Albert Savings accounts are held for your benefit at FDIC-insured banks, including Coastal Community Bank and Wells Fargo, N.A. The Albert Mastercard® debit card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Cash withdrawal fees apply to ATM withdrawals.
To be eligible for the Albert Cash sign up bonus, make a qualifying direct deposit. Cash back terms apply. Early access to direct deposit funds may vary depending on the payer’s deposit timing. See app for details.
Securities products and services offered to self-directed investors through Albert Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. View important disclosures at albrt.co/disclosures
Albert has successfully helped me manage my money and I have never been so financially stable in my life. I really enjoy the convenience of the app and the customer service has been excellent. I would definitely recommend Albert to anyone looking for an easy, effective way to manage their finances.