Android Accessibility Suite is a comprehensive and free accessibility solution for Android devices. It helps blind and visually impaired users to interact with their devices by providing spoken feedback and vibration. With Android Accessibility Suite, you can use your device with greater independence and confidence.
Android Accessibility Suite Andorid App Summary
Android Accessibility Suite was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 8995655831+ users. Currently, the Android Accessibility Suite app has a rating of null. Last updated on Apr 26, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Android Accessibility Suite on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Android Accessibility Suite For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Android Accessibility Suite on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Android Accessibility Suite and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Android Accessibility Suite Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Android Accessibility Suite|
|Updated on||Apr 26, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.marvin.talkback|
Android Accessibility Suite App Overview and Details
Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility apps that help you use your Android device eyes-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to lock your phone, control volume and brightness, take screenshots, and more.
• Select to Speak: Select items on your screen and hear them read aloud.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touchscreen – You can also use Camera Switches to navigate with facial gestures.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken feedback, control your device with gestures, and type with the on-screen braille keyboard.
To get started:
1. Open your device’s Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, or TalkBack.
• For TalkBack, you can also press and hold both volume keys.
Android Accessibility Suite requires Android 6 (Android M) or later. To use TalkBack for Wear, you’ll need Wear OS 3.0 or later.
• Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
• Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
The Android Accessibility Suite is a powerful application that allows users to customize their Android experience according to their specific needs. With its various features, the Android Accessibility Suite makes Android devices more accessible and user-friendly for people with disabilities.