There are many Audio Recorder and Editors on the market, but few of them are really good. The best one I have tried is the Audio Recorder and Editor by Apowersoft.
The Audio Recorder and Editor is really easy to use. You can record any audio you want, and then edit it to your liking. There are many different effects and filters that you can use, and you can even create your own.
The Audio Recorder and Editor is also very powerful. You can use it to edit audio files that are several minutes long, and you can make them sound like you want them to.
Overall, the Audio Recorder and Editor is a great program, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to edit audio files.
Audio Recorder and Editor was developed by rierie501. It is 5.1M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Music & Audio category. Currently, it has more than 5392219+ users. Currently, the Audio Recorder and Editor app has a rating of 1.6.1. Last updated on Aug 15, 2018. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Audio Recorder and Editor on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Audio Recorder and Editor For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Audio Recorder and Editor on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Audio Recorder and Editor and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Audio Recorder and Editor Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Audio Recorder and Editor|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Aug 15, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rierie.media.audiorecorder|
Audio Recorder and Editor App Overview and Details
Advanced Audio Recorder (aka Audio Recorder and Editor) records and edits high quality audio file. It is the only recorder on Android that allows you to rewind while recording. It also allows you to merge, trim, and convert audio files, mix two audio files, boost or reduce recording volume, add echo, adjust pitch and speed.
You can easily change your voice, preview the sound and save it to files.
1. record high quality audio file in wave/pcm/wav format, and aac/m4a format.
2. pause and rewind recording for wave/pm/wav format.
1. trim audio recordings
2. convert recorded audio file to pcm/wav and aac/m4a formats.
3. add echo to your voice
4. adjust pitch/pace/speed/sample of your recording
5. merge multiple wav/aac recordings to one
6. mix two audio recordings, or mix a recording with a preset background music
7. boost or reduce audio volume
8. share your recording
The Audio Recorder and Editor application is a great way to record and edit audio files on your Android device. The application is easy to use, and provides a variety of features to help you create and edit your audio files. With the Audio Recorder and Editor application, you can create custom audio files that are perfect for your needs.