Band Conditions is an Americana band from Richmond, Virginia. The band is made up of six members: Clay Kresge (guitar, vocals), David Lohr (bass, vocals), Ryan Lohr (drums, vocals), Alex Hargrave (guitar, vocals), Evan Williams (banjo, vocals), and Will Hackney (mandolin, vocals).
Formed in 2010, Band Conditions released their debut album, “These Old Shoes”, in the summer of 2012. The album was recorded at The Sound of Music Recording Studio in Richmond, VA and was produced by the band and engineer, Jay T. [Jay Taylor].
The band has played numerous shows in the Richmond area
- Band Conditions are Total Install on Mobile 12292+
- Band Conditions are Devolop By embedded.lt
- Install Band Conditions Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Band Conditions Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 4, 2020
Band Conditions Andorid App Summary
embedded.lt is the developer of this Band Conditions application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 12292+ users of this app. The Band Conditions app rating is currently 1.5. It was last updated on Dec 4, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Band Conditions for PC
1. Shows the current HF band propagation
2. Displays solar and terrestrial data
3. Shows sunrise and sunset times
4. Calculates the current sunspot number
5. Displays the current solar flux
6. Shows the current A-Index
7. Shows the current K-Index
8. Shows the current geomagnetic conditions
9. Shows the current auroral oval
10. Provides links to additional information
|Band Conditions App Specification|
|App Name:||Band Conditions On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 4, 2020|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lt.embedded.bandconditions|
How To Install Band Conditions For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Band Conditions on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Band Conditions and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Band Conditions andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Band Conditions App Overview and Details
With this free app you can easily find current HF band propagation. Must have for any ham radio operator.
Solar-Terrestrial Data data is from http://www.hamqsl.com
Whats New In this Band Conditions?
Scale image for better view.
Band Conditions is an excellent application for checking the conditions of bands before using them. I have found the app to be very accurate and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone needing to check band conditions.