Bank of America Mobile Banking is a secure and convenient way to bank on the go. With Mobile Banking, you can access your account information, make deposits, and more, all from your mobile device. Plus, Bank of America Mobile Banking is free* and available to all Bank of America online banking customers.
To get started, simply download the Bank of America Mobile Banking app and sign in with your online banking username and password. Then you can start managing your finances on the go. Bank of America Mobile Banking offers a wide range of features, including:
-Account information: View account balances and transactions, and check your account history.
-Deposits: Make deposits with your phone’s camera.
-Transfers: Transfer money between your Bank of America accounts.
-Payments: Pay bills and credit cards, and send money to friends and family.
-Locations: Find Bank of America branches and ATMs near
Bank of America Mobile Banking was developed by Bank of America. It is undefined in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Finance category. Currently, it has more than 41445422+ users. Currently, the Bank of America Mobile Banking app has a rating of 22.06.0. Last updated on Jun 7, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Bank of America Mobile Banking on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Bank of America Mobile Banking For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bank of America Mobile Banking on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bank of America Mobile Banking and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Bank of America Mobile Banking Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Bank of America Mobile Banking|
|Developer||Bank of America|
|Updated on||Jun 7, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infonow.bofa|
Bank of America Mobile Banking App Overview and Details
Bank conveniently and security with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app for U.S.-based accounts.
• View account balances and review activity
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Set alerts for important account info
Transfer Money and Pay Bills
• Securely send and receive money with Zelle® using a U.S. mobile number or email address¹
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America and linked Merrill accounts
• Pay bills
• Take photos of checks to deposit them
• Get immediate confirmation that your check is processing²
Erica, Your Virtual Financial Assistant³
• Ask Erica to find transactions, pay bills and more
• Get valuable alerts, and helpful insights
• Set up Touch ID® / Face ID®
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your card, we’ll notify you
• View security center
• With our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee, you’re not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly⁴
Manage Investments with Merrill
• Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds
• View up-to-date Market data, news, and quotes
• Send messages and documents securely to your advisor
See the Online Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for more information. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
¹ Zelle transfers require enrollment and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account or debit card. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
² Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions apply.
³ Erica only listens or speaks when you tap the microphone and retains interactions to optimize your experience. Erica speaks aloud and hears and responds to all voices. Erica is only available in English.
⁴ You’re not liable for fraudulent Mobile Banking transactions when you notify the bank within 60 days of the transaction first appearing on your statement and comply with security responsibilities.
Investing involves risk. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (also referred to as “MLPF&S” or “Merrill”) makes available certain investment products sponsored, managed, distributed or provided by complanies that are affiliates of Bank of America Corporation (“BofA Corp”). MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, registered investment adviser, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of BofA Corp. Insurance and annuity products are offered through Merrill Lynch Life Agency Inc. (“MLLA”), a licensed insurance agency and wholly owned subsidiary of BofA Corp.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A., and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly-owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
• Are Not FDIC Insurance
• Are Not Bank Guaranteed
• May Lose Value
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Features may only be available for certain account types.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google emojis are used herein under license.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2022 Bank of America Corporation
The Bank of America Mobile Banking application is a convenient and secure way to bank on the go. The application allows users to check account balances, view account activity, make transfers, and pay bills. The application is available for iPhone and Android devices.