Introduced in February 2013, the BC Services Card is a provincial government-issued identification card that serves as both a driver’s license and a provincial health card. The card is designed to make it easier for British Columbians to access government services, and it can be used to prove identity, age, and residency. The card is also accepted as identification for boarding commercial flights within Canada. In order to obtain a BC Services Card, applicants must provide proof of identity and residency in British Columbia.
- BC Services Card are Total Install on Mobile 746893+
- BC Services Card are Devolop By Province of British Columbia, Canada
- Install BC Services Card Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- BC Services Card Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 28, 2022
BC Services Card Andorid App Summary
Province of British Columbia, Canada is the developer of this BC Services Card application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 746893+ users of this app. The BC Services Card app rating is currently 3.0.0. It was last updated on Jun 28, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of BC Services Card for PC
1. Log in to online services securely with your BC Services Card.
2. Add your BC Services Card to the app to verify it belongs to you.
3. Use the app to identify yourself every time you need to login on your mobile device or a PC or Mac.
4. Access services online conveniently.
5. Requirements: Android 6 and above, BC Services Card, access to an online government service that requires a BC Services Card.
6. Terms of Service: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/governments/government-id/bcservicescardapp/terms-of-use
|BC Services Card App Specification|
|App Name:||BC Services Card On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Province of British Columbia, Canada|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 28, 2022|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.bc.gov.id.servicescard|
How To Install BC Services Card For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download BC Services Card on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type BC Services Card and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the BC Services Card andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
BC Services Card App Overview and Details
Use this app with your BC Services Card to log in to online services.
When you log in to an online service, you’ll be asked how to identify yourself. Add your BC Services Card to this app and verify it belongs to you. Then you can use this app to identify yourself every time you need to login on your mobile device or a PC or Mac.
– Securely identify who you are using your BC Services Card
– Access services online conveniently
– Android 6 and above
– A BC Services Card
– Access to an online government service that requires a BC Services Card
Terms of Service:
Whats New In this BC Services Card?
Minor defect fixes and user interface enhancements
The BC Services Card application is a convenient way to access government services. The card is easy to use and provides secure access to services. The card is also a convenient way to store your identification and health card information.