Beeper is a Unified Messenger that brings all your messaging apps together in one place. You can easily connect with your friends on Beeper without having to fumble between multiple apps. With Beeper, you can easily stay in touch with all your friends, family, and co-workers without having to switch between apps.
Beeper – Unified Messenger Andorid App Summary
Beeper – Unified Messenger was developed by Beeper. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Communication category. Currently, it has more than 28181+ users. Currently, the Beeper – Unified Messenger app has a rating of null. Last updated on May 4, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Beeper – Unified Messenger on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Beeper – Unified Messenger For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Beeper – Unified Messenger on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Beeper – Unified Messenger and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Beeper – Unified Messenger Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Beeper – Unified Messenger|
|Updated on||May 4, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beeper.chat|
Beeper – Unified Messenger App Overview and Details
**You must have received an invite code from Beeper.com in order to use the app. There is a wait-list, please join it on https://beeper.com**
Beeper is fast. A single app to chat on iMessage, WhatsApp, and 13 other networks. You can search, snooze, or archive messages. And with a unified inbox, you’ll never miss a message again.
– Send and receive SMS messages from your computer or other devices
– Stay In Sync: Beeper gives you a unified inbox for 15 chat networks. We’re adding new chat networks every few weeks.
-Unlock Superpowers: Faster and more powerful. Search all of your chats. Snooze, archive and set reminders. Just hit ⌘K.
– Native Chat Is Better: Beeper seamlessly integrates Twitter DMs, WhatsApp, iMessage, and more into a single inbox. Yes, iMessage works even on Android, Windows and Linux!
– Open Source Protocol: We built Beeper on Matrix, the open source federated messaging protocol. All of our ‘bridges’ which connect Beeper to other chat networks are open source, available on our Gitlab. You can run our backend stack on your own server or pay for our hosted option.
– Open API: Build on top of Beeper. Extend your chat experience with bots, extensions, plugins and integrations using the standardized Matrix API. Optionally run the whole Beeper stack on your own Matrix server with our open source bridges.
Beeper is the perfect messaging application for those who value both privacy and convenience. It is a unified messenger that allows you to send and receive messages, photos, and videos, without having to switch applications. Beeper is also a secure messenger, meaning that your conversations are encrypted and cannot be accessed by anyone other than the people you are messaging.