There are many types of beers in the world and each has a unique flavor and history. Beer is a popular drink that is enjoyed by people all over the world.
- Beers are Total Install on Mobile 75920+
- Beers are Devolop By Mariusz Hopa
- Install Beers Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Beers Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 5, 2018
Beers Andorid App Summary
Mariusz Hopa is the developer of this Beers application. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 75920+ users of this app. The Beers app rating is currently 1.3.3. It was last updated on Dec 5, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Beers For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Beers on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Beers and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Beers andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Beers for PC
1. Create and manage your own beer collection.
2. No internet connection or account required.
3. Add pictures, name, date, country of origin, and rating.
4. Beer style, brewery, and tasting place remembered for next time.
5. Alcohol content, IBU, BLG, and EBC remembered.
6. Price and bottle size remembered.
7. Number of beers remembered.
8. Personal notes remembered.
9. Sort and search your collection by name, place, brewery, style, and notes.
10. View different statistics related to countries, breweries, and styles.
|Beers App Specification|
|App Name:||Beers On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mariusz Hopa|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 5, 2018|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.hoper.mariusz.beerlibrary|
Beers App Overview and Details
Beers is a very simple application, which allows you to create your own and unique collection of beers.
The app does not require the Internet connection and creation of any account/profile, and as such, does not use any on-line beer database – it is you who is responsible for the content of your “beer” notes.
For every new beer you can add:
– four pictures
– country of origin
– beer style, brewery, place where you’ve tasted/bought a beer – these values are remembered, so the next time you add a beer, you can pick them from a list
– alcohol content (ABV), IBU, BLG, EBC
– bottle size
– number of beers (counter)
– personal notes
The most important functionality:
– you can sort and search your collection by name, place, brewery, style and notes
– different statistics are available (related to countries, breweries, styles, etc.)
– automatic backup to Dropbox and Google Drive
Whats New In this Beers?
Overall, I thought the Beers application was really well designed and easy to use. I liked the way the different sections were organized and the amount of information that was provided. The only thing I would suggest is adding a section for users to write about their experience with the app.