Beneath the Basement is a horror novel by author A.J. Hixson. When the Keller family moves into their new home, they never could have imagined the horrors that awaited them beneath the basement. Soon they are being terrorized by a group of sadistic monsters who have been trapped in the basement for years. The Kellers must find a way to escape before they are all killed.
- Beneath the Basement are Total Install on Mobile 98004+
- Beneath the Basement are Devolop By Mitch Perry
- Install Beneath the Basement Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Beneath the Basement Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 5, 2018
Beneath the Basement Andorid App Summary
Mitch Perry is the developer of this Beneath the Basement application. It is listed under the Arcade category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 98004+ users of this app. The Beneath the Basement app rating is currently 1.3. It was last updated on Oct 5, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Beneath the Basement for PC
– 20 levels
– Demonic creatures
– Limited lives
– No check points
– Movement with Left D-pad
– A = Throw
– B = Jump (Double tap to double jump)
– Mitch Perry
– Twitter: @mitchperry77
– Twitter: @btbasement
– Facebook: btbasement
|Beneath the Basement App Specification|
|App Name:||Beneath the Basement On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mitch Perry|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 5, 2018|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.btb.platformer|
How To Install Beneath the Basement For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Beneath the Basement on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Beneath the Basement and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Beneath the Basement andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Beneath the Basement App Overview and Details
– About –
Fight and Explore your way out of this exciting new 2D shadowy platformer Beneath the Basement! Avoid traps and collect as many lives as you can across 20 levels while slaying demonic creatures that lurk below. With limited lives and no check points will you manage to escape?
– Controls –
Movement with the Left D-pad
A = Throw
B = Jump (Double tap to double jump)
– Contact –
Whats New In this Beneath the Basement?
New D-Pad for movement and better gameplay!
Beneath the Basement is an interesting and unique application that allows users to explore their city’s underground infrastructure. The app is easy to use and provides a wealth of information about the city’s sewer and water systems. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is interested in urban planning or city infrastructure.