Bhagavad Gita is one of the most important scriptures of Hinduism. It is also known as the Gita. The Gita is a 700-verse Hindu scripture in Sanskrit that is part of the Mahabharata. The Gita is about the spiritual path and the nature of reality.
- Bhagavad Gita in Telugu are Total Install on Mobile 43049+
- Bhagavad Gita in Telugu are Devolop By KAGITA NAGARAJU
- Install Bhagavad Gita in Telugu Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Bhagavad Gita in Telugu Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 31, 2021
Bhagavad Gita in Telugu Andorid App Summary
KAGITA NAGARAJU is the developer of this Bhagavad Gita in Telugu application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 43049+ users of this app. The Bhagavad Gita in Telugu app rating is currently 1.4. It was last updated on Aug 31, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Bhagavad Gita in Telugu For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bhagavad Gita in Telugu on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bhagavad Gita in Telugu and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bhagavad Gita in Telugu andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Bhagavad Gita in Telugu for PC
1. The Bhagavad Gita is a dialogue between Lord Sri Krishna and the warrior Arjuna.
2. The dialogue occurs just before the onset of the first military engagement of the Kurukshetra War.
3. Arjuna, forgetful of his prescribed duty, decides not to fight.
4. Krishna sees His friend and devotee in illusion and perplexity and proceeds to enlighten Arjuna.
5. The teachings of the Gita transcend the immediate historical setting.
6. Krishna speaks for the benefit of all souls who have forgotten their eternal nature.
7. The Gita is the essence of India’s spiritual wisdom.
8. The Gita lucidly explains the nature of consciousness, the self, and the universe.
9. The Gita is a guide to spiritual realization.
10. The Gita is a source of inspiration and guidance.
|Bhagavad Gita in Telugu App Specification|
|App Name:||Bhagavad Gita in Telugu On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||KAGITA NAGARAJU|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 31, 2021|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nagaraju.bagavadgitaintelug|
Bhagavad Gita in Telugu App Overview and Details
Bhagavad-gita comes to us in the form of a battlefield dialogue between Lord Sri Krishna and the warrior Arjuna. The dialogue occurs just before the onset of the first military engagement of the Kurukshetra War, a great fratricidal war between the Kauravas and the Pandavas to determine India’s political destiny. Arjuna, forgetful of his prescribed duty as a Kshatriya (warrior) whose duty is to fight for a righteous cause in a holy war, decides, for personally motivated reasons, not to fight. Krishna, who has agreed to act as the driver of Arjuna’s chariot, sees His friend and devotee in illusion and perplexity and proceeds to enlighten Arjuna regarding his immediate social duty (varna-dharma) like a warrior and, more important, his eternal duty or nature (Sanatana-dharma) as an eternal spiritual entity in relationship with God.
Thus the relevance and universality of Krishna’s teachings transcend the immediate historical setting of Arjuna’s battlefield dilemma. Krishna speaks for the benefit of all souls who have forgotten their eternal nature, the ultimate goal of existence, and their eternal relationship with Him.
Bhagavad Gita is knowledge of five basic truths and the relationship of each truth to the other: These five truths are Krishna, or God, the individual soul, the material world, action in this world, and time. The Gita lucidly explains the nature of consciousness, the self, and the universe. It is the essence of India’s spiritual wisdom.
Whats New In this Bhagavad Gita in Telugu?
UI design changes
భగవద్ గీత ఎన్ని తెలుగు కాంప్యూటర్ ని