Malcolm X was born Malcolm Little on May 19, 1925 in Omaha, Nebraska. He was the fourth of eight children of Louise and Earl Little. Malcolm’s father, a Baptist minister, was an outspoken advocate for the rights of Black Americans and was killed by the Ku Klux Klan when Malcolm was six years old. In order to protect her children, Louise moved the family to Lansing, Michigan. Malcolm dropped out of high school in order to help support the family, but later earned his GED. He married Betty Shabazz in 1958 and the couple had six daughters.
In the early 1960s, Malcolm became increasingly politicized and began to speak out against racism and the civil rights movement. In 1963, he traveled to Mecca
- Biography of Malcolm X are Total Install on Mobile 11533+
- Biography of Malcolm X are Devolop By HistoryofTheWorld
- Install Biography of Malcolm X Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Biography of Malcolm X Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 24, 2021
Biography of Malcolm X Andorid App Summary
HistoryofTheWorld is the developer of this Biography of Malcolm X application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 11533+ users of this app. The Biography of Malcolm X app rating is currently 1.9. It was last updated on Aug 24, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Biography of Malcolm X For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Biography of Malcolm X on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Biography of Malcolm X and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Biography of Malcolm X andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Biography of Malcolm X for PC
1. Malcolm X was an African-American Muslim minister and human rights activist.
2. He had a very influential role in the Nation of Islam.
3. Malcolm X was very proud of some of the social achievements the Nation made while he was a member.
4. The Nation of Islam promoted black supremacy, advocated the separation of black and white Americans, and rejected the civil rights movement.
5. Malcolm X was effectively orphaned early in life.
6. His father was killed when he was six.
7. His mother was placed in a mental hospital when he was thirteen.
8. He lived in a series of foster homes.
9. In 1946, at age 20, he went to prison for larceny and breaking and entering.
10. While in prison, Malcolm X became a member of the Nation of Islam.
|Biography of Malcolm X App Specification|
|App Name:||Biography of Malcolm X On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2021|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.historyisfun.malcomx|
Biography of Malcolm X App Overview and Details
Malcolm X ( May 19, 1925 – February 21, 1965), born Malcolm Little and later also known as el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz , was an African-American Muslim minister and human rights activist. To his admirers he was a courageous advocate for the rights of blacks, a man who indicted white America in the harshest terms for its crimes against black Americans; detractors accused him of preaching racism and violence. He has been called one of the greatest and most influential African Americans in history.
Malcolm X was effectively orphaned early in life. His father was killed when he was six and his mother was placed in a mental hospital when he was thirteen, after which he lived in a series of foster homes. In 1946, at age 20, he went to prison for larceny and breaking and entering. While in prison, Malcolm X became a member of the Nation of Islam, and after his parole in 1952, quickly rose to become one of the organization’s most influential leaders. He served as the public face of the controversial group for a dozen years. In his autobiography, Malcolm X wrote proudly of some of the social achievements the Nation made while he was a member, particularly its free drug rehabilitation program. The Nation promoted black supremacy, advocated the separation of black and white Americans, and rejected the civil rights movement for its emphasis on integration.
Whats New In this Biography of Malcolm X?
Malcolm X was born in Omaha, Nebraska in 1925. After a difficult childhood and time in prison, he became a leader in the Nation of Islam and a powerful voice for the Civil Rights Movement. He was assassinated in 1965. Malcolm X’s life was characterized by a search for identity and purpose, and a dedication to fighting for the rights of African Americans. He was an eloquent and passionate speaker, and his autobiography is a powerful account of his life and beliefs. Malcolm X’s legacy