Michelangelo was born on 6th of March, 1475, in the small village of Caprese, located in the Tuscany region of Italy. He was the son of Ludovico di Leonardo di Buonarroti Simoni, a prosperous Florentine notary, and Francesca di Neri del Miniato di Siena. Michelangelo showed a preoccupation with art from an early age, and his father enrolled him in the workshop of the sculptor Domenico Ghirlandaio. There, Michelangelo learned the techniques of marble carving. In 1489, at the age of 14, Michelangelo moved to Florence, where he worked under the patronage of the powerful Medici
- Biography of Michelangelo are Total Install on Mobile 1510+
- Biography of Michelangelo are Devolop By HistoryofTheWorld
- Install Biography of Michelangelo Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Biography of Michelangelo Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 20, 2021
Biography of Michelangelo Andorid App Summary
HistoryofTheWorld is the developer of this Biography of Michelangelo application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1510+ users of this app. The Biography of Michelangelo app rating is currently 1.8. It was last updated on Aug 20, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Biography of Michelangelo for PC
was often called Il Divino (“the divine one”). In his own time, he was also called Il Genio (“the genius”).
1. Michelangelo was a very influential artist of the 16th century.
2. He was a versatile artist, skilled in painting, sculpture, and architecture.
3. Michelangelo was the first Western artist whose biography was published while he was alive.
4. He was called Il Divino and Il Genio by his contemporaries.
5. Michelangelo was highly praised by his contemporaries and is still considered one of the greatest artists of all time.
6. He was the architect of St. Peter’s Basilica.
7. Michelangelo had a low opinion of painting, but his frescoes in the Sistine Chapel are some of the most famous in history.
8. He designed the Laurentian Library, which pioneered Mannerist architecture.
9. Michelangelo was 74 when he succeeded Antonio da Sangallo the Younger as the architect of St. Peter’s Basilica.
10. He was a poet and a sculptor as well as an architect.
How To Install Biography of Michelangelo For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Biography of Michelangelo on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Biography of Michelangelo and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Biography of Michelangelo andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Biography of Michelangelo App Overview and Details
Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni or more commonly known by his first name Michelangelo was an Italian sculptor, painter, architect and poet of the High Renaissance born in the Republic of Florence, who exerted an unparalleled influence on the development of Western art. Considered by some the greatest living artist during his lifetime, he has since been described as one of the greatest artists of all time. Despite making few forays beyond the arts, his artistic versatility was of such a high order that he is often considered a contender for the title of the archetypal Renaissance man, along with his rival, the fellow Florentine and client of the Medici, Leonardo da Vinci.
A number of Michelangelo’s works of painting, sculpture and architecture rank among the most famous in existence. His output in these fields was prodigious; given the sheer volume of surviving correspondence, sketches and reminiscences, he is the best-documented artist of the 16th century. He sculpted two of his best-known works, the Pietà and David, before the age of thirty. Despite holding a low opinion of painting, he also created two of the most influential frescoes in the history of Western art: the scenes from Genesis on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in Rome, and The Last Judgment on its altar wall. His design of the Laurentian Library pioneered Mannerist architecture. At the age of 74, he succeeded Antonio da Sangallo the Younger as the architect of St. Peter’s Basilica. He transformed the plan so that the western end was finished to his design, as was the dome, with some modification, after his death.
Michelangelo was the first Western artist whose biography was published while he was alive. In fact, two biographies were published during his lifetime. One of them, by Giorgio Vasari, proposed that Michelangelo’s work transcended that of any artist living or dead, and was “supreme in not one art alone but in all three”.
In his lifetime, Michelangelo was often called Il Divino (“the divine one”). His contemporaries often admired his terribilità—his ability to instil a sense of awe. Attempts by subsequent artists to imitate Michelangelo’s impassioned, highly personal style resulted in Mannerism, the next major movement in Western art after the High Renaissance.
|Biography of Michelangelo App Specification|
|App Name:||Biography of Michelangelo On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 20, 2021|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.historyisfun.michelangelo|
Born in 1475, Michelangelo was one of the most accomplished and renowned artists of his time. He was a sculptor, painter, architect, and poet. Michelangelo was a master of the human form and is renowned for his sculptures, such as the Pietà and David. He is also celebrated for his paintings, such as the Sistine Chapel ceiling. Michelangelo was a prodigious artist and left a lasting legacy.