Birds Flying Simulator is a game that allows you to experience what it’s like to fly like a bird. You can choose from a variety of birds to fly, each with their own unique abilities. The controls are easy to learn and you can fly anywhere you want. The graphics are realistic and the landscapes are beautiful. You can even fly with your friends!
- Birds Flying Simulator are Total Install on Mobile 228298+
- Birds Flying Simulator are Devolop By Ping9 Games
- Install Birds Flying Simulator Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Birds Flying Simulator Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 26, 2018
Birds Flying Simulator Andorid App Summary
Ping9 Games is the developer of this Birds Flying Simulator application. It is listed under the Simulation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 228298+ users of this app. The Birds Flying Simulator app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Feb 26, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Birds Flying Simulator for PC
1) Fly through a beautiful cityscape.
2) Choose from a variety of birds.
3) Enjoy realistic 3D graphics.
4) Hear realistic sound effects.
5) Participate in various bird flying scenes.
6) Master the art of flying like a bird.
7) Explore a huge cityscape.
8) Perfect for nature lovers and bird flying game enthusiasts.
9) Free and exciting flying experience.
10) Bugs and suggestions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Install Birds Flying Simulator For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Birds Flying Simulator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Birds Flying Simulator and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Birds Flying Simulator andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Birds Flying Simulator App Overview and Details
Have you ever dreamed of flying free like a bird in the City? If Yes then download this game right away.
Fly like a real bird in a beautiful city !!! Choose your type of bird and spread your wings before taking flight. These wings are meant for flying. Take flight in a huge beautiful city and take part in some amazing bird flying scenes. The environment is an awesome city with tall buildings, walkways, feeding areas and sidewalks.
Playing this bird simulator you will master the art of flying like a real bird. Get ready for the ultimate bird natural simulator and fly like a bird of your choice.
This game is for all nature lovers and bird flying game lovers. Just try it out. We promise you many hours of free and exciting flying.
Key features – San Andreas Birds Flying Simulator
– real life bird simulator game experience
– simply one of the best bird flying games on the Play Store
– awesome 3D graphics and sounds
For any suggestions or bugs, Please write to email@example.com
|Birds Flying Simulator App Specification|
|App Name:||Birds Flying Simulator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ping9 Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 26, 2018|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ping9games.sanandreasbirdsflyingsimulator|
I found Birds Flying Simulator to be a fun and interesting application. It was interesting to see all of the different types of birds that I could fly around. The application was easy to use and I enjoyed the different landscapes that I could fly around in. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is interested in flying birds.