Birds are amazing creatures that can be found all over the world. There are over 10,000 different species of birds, and they can be found in a variety of habitats, from rain forests to the tundra. Birds are incredibly diverse, and they can be found in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some birds are tiny, while others are as large as a turkey.
Birds are also incredibly intelligent creatures. They can learn to recognize human faces, and they can even be trained to do tricks. Birds are also very social animals, and they often live in large flocks.
Birds are a fascinating creature, and there is much to learn about them. If you’re interested in learning more about birds
- Birds – Learning Birds are Total Install on Mobile 134460+
- Birds – Learning Birds are Devolop By Dabdaa Games
- Install Birds – Learning Birds Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Birds – Learning Birds Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 16, 2020
Birds – Learning Birds Andorid App Summary
Dabdaa Games is the developer of this Birds – Learning Birds application. It is listed under the Educational category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 134460+ users of this app. The Birds – Learning Birds app rating is currently 2.00. It was last updated on Jan 16, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Birds – Learning Birds For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Birds – Learning Birds on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Birds – Learning Birds and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Birds – Learning Birds andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Birds – Learning Birds for PC
1. The app helps teach 27 different bird species.
2. You can change the language of the app.
3. The app has a very simple interface.
4. The app is designed for easy play.
5. There are different image types to help memorize the birds.
6. The app does not require any unnecessary permissions.
7. You can have fun while learning animal names.
8. The app is available in 4 languages.
9. The app is designed for all ages.
10. The app is free to download and play.
|Birds – Learning Birds App Specification|
|App Name:||Birds – Learning Birds On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dabdaa Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 16, 2020|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dabdaagames.learningbirds|
Birds – Learning Birds App Overview and Details
The aim of the application (Learning Birds) is to teach 27 different bird species.
These are listed below :
* Bald Ibis
* Kiwi Bird
* Crane Bird
Application helps to learn birds and also teach the spelling of birds name.
During learning scene or any test scene you can change language.
It means, you will learn name of birds in different languages.
Game has 4 languages for now.
Very simple interface makes it easy to play.
1 – Game is designed to be played easily
2 – Different image types will help to memorize the birds
3 – There is no unnecessary permissions
Have fun while learning animal names with Learning Birds
Whats New In this Birds – Learning Birds?
App size optimization
This Birds – Learning Birds application is amazing. I have learned so much about birds. I never knew there were so many different types of birds. I also never realized how important birds are to our environment. I am really glad I got this application.