The BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts is an app that allows you to manage all of your contacts in one place. You can add contacts manually, or import them from your phone’s address book or other online services. The Hub+ Contacts also allows you to create groups of contacts and send messages or emails to all of them at once.
- BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts are Total Install on Mobile 3986187+
- BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts are Devolop By BlackBerry Limited
- Install BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 21, 2022
BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts Andorid App Summary
BlackBerry Limited is the developer of this BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts application. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3986187+ users of this app. The BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Apr 21, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts for PC
1. View contact details and calendar events shared with a contact.
2. Create and manage contact groups.
3. Sync work and personal accounts for a truly integrated experience.
4. Remotely search your work directory address list right from your device.
5. Add new contacts and search for a business or location to add it to a contact entry.
6. Safely share a contact and protect their personal data by controlling which info you share.
7. Dark theme option.
8. Fully supports Android Enterprise deployment.
9. Supports unifying your personal and work contacts while maintaining strict data storage separation.
10. 30-day free trial and monthly subscription option available.
|BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts App Specification|
|App Name:||BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BlackBerry Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 21, 2022|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackberry.contacts|
BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts App Overview and Details
BlackBerry® Hub+ Contacts stores all your contact info in one location for convenient management. Within the app, view your contact details (such as phone numbers and email addresses) and calendar events that you share with a contact. You can also create and manage contact groups.
• Sync work and personal accounts for a truly integrated experience. Supports local and synced contacts from popular email providers such as Gmail, Yahoo!, Office 365, Outlook.com, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync accounts, and more
• Remotely search your work directory address list right from your device
• Add new contacts and search for a business or location to add it to a contact entry
• Safely share a contact and protect their personal data by controlling which info you share
• Dark theme option gives your BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts a fresh new look and feel
• Fully supports Android Enterprise deployment and, when allowed by your administrator, supports unifying your personal and work contacts while maintaining strict data storage separation
BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts requires the BlackBerry® Hub+ Services app to deliver a consistent experience across all BlackBerry® applications, and to manage your subscriptions
Enjoy BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts for free on your BlackBerry® device!
If you don’t have a BlackBerry device:
• Enjoy full functionality of the app for 30 days
• Purchase a monthly subscription to enjoy BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts without ads. This grants you access to all the BlackBerry Hub+ apps, including Inbox, Calendar, Notes, Tasks, and Launcher
• Enterprise Customers, please visit: http://web.blackberry.com/forms/enterprise/contact-us
For support, visit docs.blackberry.com/en/apps-for-android/contacts/
Whats New In this BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts?
The BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts application is a great way to keep all of your contacts in one place. You can easily add new contacts, view contact information, and make calls and send messages from within the application. The application is easy to use and provides a great way to keep your contacts organized.