The BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox is an app that allows you to manage all of your email accounts in one place. It also includes a calendar, task list, and notes feature. The Hub+ Inbox is a great way to keep organized and stay on top of your email and other important tasks.
- BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox are Total Install on Mobile 4142599+
- BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox are Devolop By BlackBerry Limited
- Install BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 21, 2022
BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox Andorid App Summary
BlackBerry Limited is the developer of this BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox application. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4142599+ users of this app. The BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Apr 21, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox for PC
users: please contact your administrator for more information about BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox deployment
1. Manage multiple email accounts without switching between apps
2. Quickly select recipients for email messages using suggested contacts
3. Respond directly to messages and calendar invitations
4. Snooze items so that you can view them at a later date
5. Create custom views to organize messages based on your needs
6. Dark theme option
7. Rich formatting toolbar lets you highlight important items
8. Fully supports Android Enterprise deployment
9. Quickly identify unread messages via the red BlackBerry spark indicator
10. Launch BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox with the familiar bottom-to-right Swipe Gesture
|BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox App Specification|
|App Name:||BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BlackBerry Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 21, 2022|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackberry.hub|
How To Install BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox App Overview and Details
Keep organized with BlackBerry® Hub+ Inbox.
Inbox consolidates all your emails and calendar events in one unified app, and Inbox seamlessly integrates social notifications from Facebook, WeChat, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, and more.
BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox is also available for Android Wear.
• Manage multiple email accounts without switching between apps.
The BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox supports Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook.com, Microsoft Exchange accounts, and many other IMAP and POP3 email providers!
• Quickly select recipients for email messages using suggested contacts and respond directly to messages and calendar invitations
• Snooze items so that you can view them at a later date, time, or location
• Create custom views to organize, filter, and group your messages based on your needs
• Dark theme option gives your BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox a fresh new look and feel
• Rich formatting toolbar lets you highlight important items and capture the reader’s attention
• Fully supports Android Enterprise deployment and, when allowed by your administrator, supports unifying your personal and work email accounts while maintaining strict data storage separation
On BlackBerry devices only:
• Quickly identify unread messages via the red BlackBerry spark indicator
• Launch BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox with the familiar bottom-to-right Swipe Gesture
BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox requires the BlackBerry® Hub+ Services app to deliver a consistent experience across all BlackBerry® applications, and to manage your subscriptions
Enjoy Inbox for free on your BlackBerry® device!
If you don’t have a BlackBerry device:
• Enjoy full functionality of the app for 30 days
• After 30 days, use the app with full functionality and some ads
• Purchase a monthly subscription to enjoy BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox without ads.
This grants you access to all the BlackBerry Hub+ apps, including Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Tasks, and Launcher
• Enterprise Customers, please visit: http://web.blackberry.com/enterprise/contact-us
For support, visit docs.blackberry.com/en/apps-for-android/blackberry-hub/
Whats New In this BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox?
Overall, the BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox application is a great way to keep all of your email accounts organized in one place. The application is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for an email client.