My name is David Barrett and I am the author of the Blues Guitar Method Lite. I have been playing guitar for over 25 years and teaching for over 20. I have developed a method that is simple, easy to understand, and most importantly, fun. The Blues Guitar Method Lite is a great way to learn the basics of blues guitar. In these lessons, you will learn how to play chords, melodies, and solos. You will also learn how to improvise and create your own blues solos. I hope you enjoy these lessons and have as much fun learning blues guitar as I have teaching it.
- Blues Guitar Method Lite are Total Install on Mobile 252090+
- Blues Guitar Method Lite are Devolop By webrox
- Install Blues Guitar Method Lite Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Blues Guitar Method Lite Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 29, 2016
Blues Guitar Method Lite Andorid App Summary
webrox is the developer of this Blues Guitar Method Lite application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 252090+ users of this app. The Blues Guitar Method Lite app rating is currently 5.7. It was last updated on Jul 29, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Blues Guitar Method Lite for PC
– Learn the Blues on guitar
– 4 different styles of Blues guitar
– 4 different guitars to learn on
– 16 lessons in the Lite version
– 55 lessons in the Complete version
– 55 Graphics and tabs in full screen
– High-speed progression and results
– Your teacher: Franck Graziano
– Download all videos in 5min (Wifi) or one after the other
How To Install Blues Guitar Method Lite For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Blues Guitar Method Lite on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Blues Guitar Method Lite and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Blues Guitar Method Lite andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Blues Guitar Method Lite App Overview and Details
The best method to learn the Blues with your guitar !
4 styles, 4 guitars :
– Basics : Guitar Epiphone Es339
– Delta Blues : Guitar Tanglewood Heritage acoustic
– Texas Blues : Guitar Fender Strat Eric Johnson
– Chicago Blues : Guitar Epiphone Es399
– Modern Blues : Guitar PRS Tremonti Us
– Pentatonic licks & tricks
– Eric Clapton, SRV, BB King, and Robert Johnson style…
– 16 lessons in the Lite version
– 55 lessons in the Complete version without ad (available on the market or in-app at a great price)
– 110 Videos HD (230mo): Slow down, Zoom
– 55 progressive lessons, simple, clear with good advice from your teacher
– 55 Graphics and tabs in full screen: maximum understanding
– Bottleneck and open tuning in Delta Blues
– High-speed progression and results. Become a good and versatile blues guitarist.
– Your teacher: Franck Graziano: professional guitarist (Guitar Part magazine, Guitar Pro), graduate teacher of State.
– Download all videos in 5min (Wifi) or one after the other.
– Works perfectly on Tab & Smartphone
|Blues Guitar Method Lite App Specification|
|App Name:||Blues Guitar Method Lite On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2016|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.webrox.bluesguitarlessons.lite|
The Blues Guitar Method Lite application is a great way to learn how to play the blues guitar. The lessons are easy to follow and the exercises are fun to play. The application has a built-in metronome to help you keep time, and a tuner to help you stay in tune. The lessons are well-organized and the exercises are easy to follow. The Blues Guitar Method Lite application is a great way to learn how to play the blues guitar.