What is BMI?
BMI or Body Mass Index is a calculation that helps determine if a person is overweight, obese, or underweight. The calculation is based on a person’s weight and height.
What is BFP? BFP or Body Fat Percentage is a calculation that helps determine how much body fat a person has. The calculation is based on a person’s weight and height, and the results can help indicate if a person is at a healthy weight or not.
What is BMR? BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate is the number of calories your body needs to maintain its current weight. This calculation is based on your weight, height, and age.
- BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR are Total Install on Mobile 5873+
- BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR are Devolop By Kumar Mullur
- Install BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On May 12, 2020
BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR Andorid App Summary
Kumar Mullur is the developer of this BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5873+ users of this app. The BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR app rating is currently 3.5.1. It was last updated on May 12, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR for PC
estimation for general population.
1. Keep track of your body measurements on a daily basis.
2. Set goals to achieve your desired physique and compare your current status.
3. Store all of your measurements in a complete history.
4. Export all of your measurements as a PDF document.
5. Use line charts to track your progress over time.
6. Calculate your body mass index, ideal body weight, body fat percentage, waist to height ratio, basal metabolic rate, and total daily energy expenditure.
7. Calculate your waist to hip ratio, lean body mass, and Pignet index.
8. Determine your ideal waist range.
9. Calculate your body water percentage.
10. Use the simple BCA calculators without any ads.
|BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR App Specification|
|App Name:||BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kumar Mullur|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 12, 2020|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aghori.bca|
BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR App Overview and Details
With BCA app you can,
1. Maintain the physique measurement on daily basis
2. Set goals to acquire desired physique and compare current status
3. Complete history of all the measurements is stored
4. Export all historical measurement as PDF
5. Use line charts to track your progress
It also has Simple BCA Calculators,
1. Body Mass Index (BMI).
2. Ideal Body Weight (IBW).
3. Body Fat Percentage (BFP).
4. Waist to Height Ratio (WHtR).
5. Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR).
6. Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE).
7. Waist to Hip Ratio (WHR).
8. Lean Body Mass (LBM).
9. Pignet Index (PI).
10. Waist to Chest Ratio (WCR).
11. Ideal Waist Range.
12. Body Water Percentage (BWP).
This is basic free version and there is Pro version available in Google play without any ads.
Please leave a review if you like our app.
Feel free to contact if any problems with app.
Body Mass Index – Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat which is based on height and weight of an individual. Based on this score, an individual is classified as underweight, normal, overweight or obese.
Body Fat Percentage – Body fat percentage (BFP) is the total mass of fat your body holds divided by total body mass which includes everything (bone, muscle, water etc). The BFP can be very good indicator of disease risk. This app will give you the good approximation and for accurate results please contact healthcare professionals.
Waist to Height Ratio – Waist to height ratio is a measure of the distribution of body fat. WHtR provides the useful information on whether your weight is appropriate for your height and indicates if you are at increased risk for disease or not.
Basal Metabolic Rate – Basal metabolic rate (BMR) is the minimal amount of energy needed by an individual per day at rest. Metabolism is higher if you are physically very active and smaller if not. Everybody’s metabolism varies slightly depending on their physical activity and this app provides only basal rate (At rest state).
Waist to Hip Ratio – Waist to hip ratio (WHR) is a measure of health and also indicator of any serious health problems . People with more weight around their waist are at greater risk of developing any serious health disorders (diabetes, heart disease etc).
Lean Body Mass – Lean body mass (LBM) can be derived from subtracting body fat from total body weight. App uses the mathematical way of deriving it from height, weight and gender of an individual. Using this BCA component one can identify body fat mass and lean mass(Muscle mass, Bone mass etc).
Pignet Index – Pignet Index (PI) also called as Body Build Index is helpful in evaluation of an individual’s body build. It was introduced by a french doctor Maurice–Charles–Joseph in 1900. Using this, individuals can assess how strongly and solidly their body is built.
Waist to Chest Ratio – Waist to chest ratio (WCR) is an important factor to assess fitness level. The aesthetically ideal ratio, while differing from person to person, has a common thread throughout history. For women, the ideal is generally the hourglass shape, where the waist is thin and the waist-to-hip ratio and the waist-to-chest ratio are equal. For men, the ideal generally is to have a lower waist-to-chest ratio than waist-to-hip ratio. This means that the chest is larger than the hips and waist.
Body Water Percentage – Body water is the total amount of fluid in a human body. The human body should consist of at least 50% of water. The exact percentage varies based on a number of factors (e.g. age and gender). Body water is the primary building block for cells. It helps to regulate the internal body temperature, strengthens your muscles and moisturizes your skin. These are just a few examples why body water and drinking water is so important.
Whats New In this BMI 2022 -BFP,BMR,WHtR,WHR,WCR?
Few Bug Fixes and Performance Enhancements.
BMI 2022 is a great application that allows you to track your BMI, BMR, WHtR, WHR, and WCR. It is very user-friendly and easy to use. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is looking to track their health and fitness goals.