Brainlink Wave Generator is a brainwave entrainment tool that uses sound waves to alter your brainwave patterns. It has been designed to help you achieve a deeper level of relaxation and improved mental clarity.
- Brainlink Wave Generator are Total Install on Mobile 2104+
- Brainlink Wave Generator are Devolop By Omega Centauri Software
- Install Brainlink Wave Generator Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Brainlink Wave Generator Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 15, 2014
Brainlink Wave Generator Andorid App Summary
Omega Centauri Software is the developer of this Brainlink Wave Generator application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2104+ users of this app. The Brainlink Wave Generator app rating is currently 1.02. It was last updated on Nov 15, 2014. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Brainlink Wave Generator For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Brainlink Wave Generator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Brainlink Wave Generator and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Brainlink Wave Generator andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Brainlink Wave Generator for PC
1. Brainlink has a two-channel sine/triangle/square/arbitrary wave generator that can go up to around 100-200kHz.
2. This very simple wrapper app controls that generator.
3. The Brainlink’s DAC ports are unipolar.
4. To get bipolar output from a port, stick a capacitor on it (0.1microfarad worked for me).
5. Instructions on how to use this app can be found at instructables.com/id/Bluetooth-100kHz-two-channel-function-generator/
6. The source code for this app is available at github.com/arpruss.
|Brainlink Wave Generator App Specification|
|App Name:||Brainlink Wave Generator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Omega Centauri Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 15, 2014|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.omegacentauri.blwave|
Brainlink Wave Generator App Overview and Details
If you have a Brainlink device and have installed the 1.06 or newer custom firmware via the Brainlink Firmware Uploader app, your Brainlink now has a two-channel sine/triangle/square/arbitrary wave generator that can go up to around 100-200kHz. This very simple wrapper app controls that generator.
Be careful not to exceed 20mA current draw on the Brainlink (so if you hook up to a 50ohm output, say, make sure you reduce amplitude to 1V or lower in accordance with Ohm’s Law). There are no safety features in this app. It’s designed for hobbyists who know what they are doing.
The Brainlink’s DAC ports are unipolar. To get bipolar output from a port, stick a capacitor on it (0.1microfarad worked for me).
For instructions on how to use this, see:
Source code at github.com/arpruss
Whats New In this Brainlink Wave Generator?
Fix crash on devices without any paired Bluetooth devices.
Brainlink Wave Generator is an app that allows users to create and edit waveforms to be used as brain stimulation. The app is easy to use and has a wide range of waveforms that can be customized to meet the needs of each user. Brainlink Wave Generator is a valuable tool for anyone looking to improve their brain function.