Bria is a powerful VoIP softphone that lets you make and receive calls over the internet. With Bria, you can connect to any SIP-based VoIP service provider, or use Bria’s built-in VoIP service to make calls to other Bria users for free. You can also use Bria to connect to traditional telephone lines and make calls over the internet at low rates.
- Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone are Total Install on Mobile 112870+
- Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone are Devolop By CounterPath Corp
- Install Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 24, 2022
Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone Andorid App Summary
CounterPath Corp is the developer of this Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 112870+ users of this app. The Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone app rating is currently 6.8.3. It was last updated on Jun 24, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone for PC
Bria mobile products should not be relied upon as the sole means of placing emergency calls.
|Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone App Specification|
|App Name:||Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||CounterPath Corp|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 24, 2022|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cpc.briax|
Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone App Overview and Details
Looking to download Bria Solo or Bria Teams? Find it here. Your everyday business communication tools, all in one place. Easily call, video chat, message, meet and share with Bria communication and collaboration.
Bria lets you take communications anywhere, no matter what network or device you use it on. Bria is available across a variety of devices, including phones and desktop PCs, and easily works with your VoIP service or call server.
• Talk with high-quality voice calls. Make calls between Bria team members instantly*, or set up your call server or VoIP service to call mobile and landlines.
• Chat instantly by sending a quick message instead of an email.
• Start a chat room or grab a colleague’s attention @ mentions.
• Meet face to face even if you’re miles apart with HD video calling
• Share files, photos, videos and more from Bria and reduce swapping between apps to collaborate effectively and efficiently.
• Bring conversations to life with emoticons for chat.
*Bria Teams includes unlimited voice and video calls between team members. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or Wi-Fi connection.
Looking for support or troubleshooting help? Reach out and contact us at https://support.counterpath.com/
This version of Bria is tied to CounterPath Bria Solo and Bria Teams solutions and requires an account to log in. Without an account, the app will not work. Available features are dependent on your subscription. Please visit the CounterPath website for more information.
CounterPath’s Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly nor indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Whats New In this Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone?
Stability and performance improvements
Overall, the Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone application is a reliable and efficient way to make VoIP calls. The sound quality is clear and the application is easy to use. The only downside is that the application can be a bit slow to connect to VoIP servers.