Brushrage is a miniature painting studio located in the heart of Indianapolis, IN. We offer classes and workshops for all levels of painters, as well as commission work and private lessons. Our goal is to provide a relaxed and fun environment for painters of all levels to learn and grow in their craft.
- Brushrage – Miniature Painting are Total Install on Mobile 18012+
- Brushrage – Miniature Painting are Devolop By Hendarion
- Install Brushrage – Miniature Painting Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Brushrage – Miniature Painting Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 24, 2022
Brushrage – Miniature Painting Andorid App Summary
Hendarion is the developer of this Brushrage – Miniature Painting application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 18012+ users of this app. The Brushrage – Miniature Painting app rating is currently 1.114.0. It was last updated on Jul 24, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Brushrage – Miniature Painting For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Brushrage – Miniature Painting on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Brushrage – Miniature Painting and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Brushrage – Miniature Painting andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Brushrage – Miniature Painting for PC
permission to access your storage.
• Camera (optional): The app can optionally use your camera to scan barcodes of paint pots. If you decline this permission, you can still enter the codes manually.
|Brushrage – Miniature Painting App Specification|
|App Name:||Brushrage – Miniature Painting On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 24, 2022|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.game_coding.trackmytime|
Brushrage – Miniature Painting App Overview and Details
Brushrage is aimed at miniature and model painters to organise and track their model collection, projects, progress, paints used and colours used or in possession.
– Tracks projects and colour palettes
– Tracks your collection and its progress
– Comes with a paint library of 10.000+ paints
– Includes a bulk-barcode-scanner
– Helps finding similar paints
– Create paint-sets, palettes and How-To’s
– Wishlist and Inventory
– Custom paint mixing
– Finds paints from photos and store them as references
– Can share palettes to social media
– Can save photos from Instagram for reference and can group them
– Gives insights with statistics and summaries
—- Supplied Paint Ranges —-
• Abteilung 502
• AK Interactive
• AMMO by Mig
• Badger Minitaire
• Citadel / Forge World
• Coat d’arms
• Creature Caster
• Cuttlefish Colors
• Daler Rowney
• Darkstar Molten Metals
• Forge World
• Formula P3
• Hataka Hobby
• Hera Models
• Mission Models
• Monument Hobbies
• Mr. Hobby
• Nocturna Models
• Royal Talens
• Scale 75
• Turbo Dork
• Wargames Foundry
• Winsor & Newton
—- Disclaimer on used permissions —-
The app uses the following permissions for the following purposes. The app will not access your photos or camera or upload any of your data without your own intentional actions or without visual feedback or your consent.
• Storage & photos (optional): The app tries to store all data on your SD-card to prevent cluttering your phone with its database or lots of photos you may attach. It also allows attaching photos from your phone and thus needs access to your storage.
• Camera and video (optional): The app allows to attach photos in various places (for example projects, How-Tos, comments, paints, Paint-Sets, Swatches/Gallery) and also has a Barcode-Scanner which uses the video-mode of the camera.
• Internet and download: The app has various online-features like downloading How-Tos, Paint-Sets, making online-backup (Server or Google Drive) of your data and downloading images from the web or from Instagram or to perform an anonymous read-only version-check.
• Preventing stand-by: While using the barcode-scanner, the app prevents the phone from going into stand-by, so you can keep scanning without the screen getting locked automatically.
• Controlling vibration: The app has optional reminders about active timers or to make you go paint. These reminders may vibrate if you want to.
• Notifications: See above. All notifications are optional and can be disabled in the settings.
Whats New In this Brushrage – Miniature Painting?
• Updated the colour Library
• Fixed and improved some issues with dark themes
• Fixed an issue with missing “Complete” status type
Brushrage is the perfect application for miniature painters. It offers a wide variety of brushes, colors, and textures to create the perfect painting. The application is easy to use and provides a realistic painting experience.