Bualuang mBanking is one of the most popular mobile banking applications in Thailand. It offers a wide range of features and services, including account management, fund transfers, bill payments, and more. The app is easy to use and provides a great user experience. It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Bualuang mBanking are Total Install on Mobile 15394403+
- Bualuang mBanking are Devolop By Bangkok Bank PCL
- Install Bualuang mBanking Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Bualuang mBanking Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 18, 2022
Bualuang mBanking Andorid App Summary
Bangkok Bank PCL is the developer of this Bualuang mBanking application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 15394403+ users of this app. The Bualuang mBanking app rating is currently 3.17.2. It was last updated on Jul 18, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Bualuang mBanking For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bualuang mBanking on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bualuang mBanking and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bualuang mBanking andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Bualuang mBanking for PC
Easy Web and get a One Time Password (OTP) to login
1. View account information for all types of deposits, credit cards, mutual funds, government bonds and Bualuang loan accounts.
2. Request statements for both Thai baht and FCD savings accounts.
3. Suspend debit card and change debit card daily spending limit.
4. Open an e-Savings account.
5. Make cardless withdrawals at Bualuang ATMs, 7-Elevens, Lotus’s and Thailand Post offices.
6. Set favorite transactions to transfer, top up and pay, and set a preferred account to make transfers or payments faster.
7. Pay no fees on any transfer, top up, or bill payment, and adjust your daily transfer and payment limits up to 2 million baht.
8. Conveniently invest in mutual funds. Open a mutual fund account and make a first-time buy order for a new fund or during an IPO period, sell and switch mutual funds, view comprehensive fund performance graphs, download a Certificate of Tax-Saving Funds Purchase and do a suitability test and knowledge assessment.
9. Open government bonds account, buy, make payment for reservation of government bonds in the “Loyalty Program” and subscribe to corporate debentures.
10. Make a Bualuang home loan payment and request the Bank to submit housing loan information to the
|Bualuang mBanking App Specification|
|App Name:||Bualuang mBanking On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bangkok Bank PCL|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2022|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbl.mobilebanking|
Bualuang mBanking App Overview and Details
With the Bangkok Bank Mobile Banking app, your transactions are more convenient with these features:
• View all types of deposits, credit cards, mutual funds, government bonds and Bualuang loan accounts
• Request statement for both Thai baht and FCD savings accounts
• Suspend debit card and change debit card daily spending limit
• Open an e-Savings account
• Make cardless withdrawals at Bualuang ATMs, 7-Elevens, Lotus’s and Thailand Post offices
• Set favorite transactions to transfer, top up and pay, and set a preferred account to make transfers or payments faster
• Pay no fees on any transfer, top up, or bill payment, and adjust your daily transfer and payment limits up to 2 million baht
• Conveniently invest in mutual funds. Open a mutual fund account and make a first-time buy order for a new fund or during an IPO period, sell and switch mutual funds, view comprehensive fund performance graphs, download a Certificate of Tax-Saving Funds Purchase and do a suitability test and knowledge assessment
• Open government bonds account, buy, make payment for reservation of government bonds in the “Loyalty Program” and subscribe to corporate debentures
• Make a Bualuang home loan payment and request the Bank to submit housing loan information to the Revenue Department for a convenient tax deduction claim.
• Add a Foreign Currency Deposit Account (FCD) and transfer to your own FCD account
• Make an international funds transfer via SWIFT with 17 currencies for 124 countries
• Make an international funds transfer to Singapore via PromptPay International
• Check and top up Rabbit LINE Pay balance and view BTS trip history
• Apply for the following banking services:
– Request for and activate a debit card
– Request to open a Securities Trading Account
– Subscribe, edit or cancel the Dollar
– Register, transfer and receive money with Western Union
– Register for direct debit service
– Register with PromptPay
• Quick Balance – view balance without a mobile PIN
• QuickPay – scan to pay merchants without a mobile PIN
• Easy log-in with fingerprint
• Name your profile and own accounts
• Activate the app on new devices using a debit card or account number and facial authentication
• Change registered mobile number
• dStatement service: a convenient and secure service to request and send bank statements between banks
How to apply:
For customers without a Bangkok Bank account
• Open an e-Savings account and apply for mobile banking and debit card services in-app
For customers with a Bangkok Bank account
• Download the application and use your Bangkok Bank debit or credit card to apply
– If you apply with a debit card and a registered mobile no. with the Bank, you will be able to use all functions
– If you apply with a debit card and a non-registered mobile no. with the Bank, you will only be able to view your account details linked to the debit card. You can request to use all functions at Bualuang ATM or Bangkok Bank branches.
– If you apply with a credit card, you will only be able to view your credit card details. You can request to use all functions at Bangkok Bank branches.
• Visit any Bualuang ATM or Bangkok Bank branch to get a User ID and PIN
For Bualuang iBanking customers:
• Download and log in with your existing Bualuang iBanking User ID and password.
For further assistance please call 1333 or (66) 0-2645-5555 or visit www.bangkokbank.com/mobilebanking
Disclaimer: The use of this application is for the prospective customers and customers of Bangkok Bank only and this application shall not be used for any illegal purpose.
Whats New In this Bualuang mBanking?
• Request a Be1st Digital card and get a digital and a physical card
• Subscribe for complex bonds such as Non-investment Grade/Unrated Bonds, Subordinated Perpetual Bonds, Basel III Bonds, etc
Overall, I found the Bualuang mBanking application to be very user friendly and easy to navigate. The various features and functions are well organized and easy to locate. The application is also very secure, providing a high level of protection for user information. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for a convenient and secure way to bank online.