There are many situations in which you may want to block a phone number from contacting you. Maybe you’re getting harassed by an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend, or maybe you’re getting bombarded with telemarketing calls. Whatever the reason, the Call Blocker – Blacklist app can help.
This app allows you to create a blacklist of phone numbers that you don’t want to receive calls or text messages from. You can either enter the numbers manually or use the app’s built-in search feature to find them. And if someone on your blacklist tries to contact you, the app will automatically block their call or text message.
The Call Blocker – Blacklist app is free to download and use, and it’s available for both Android and iOS devices. So if you’re looking for a way to block unwanted calls and texts, be sure to download this app.
Call Blocker – Blacklist app Andorid App Summary
Call Blocker – Blacklist app was developed by KiteTech. It is 11M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Communication category. Currently, it has more than 5381720+ users. Currently, the Call Blocker – Blacklist app app has a rating of 0.97.65. Last updated on May 4, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Call Blocker – Blacklist app on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Call Blocker – Blacklist app For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Call Blocker – Blacklist app on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Call Blocker – Blacklist app and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Call Blocker – Blacklist app Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Call Blocker – Blacklist app|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||May 4, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.litewhite.callblocker|
Call Blocker – Blacklist app App Overview and Details
Call blocker app for blocking numbers using the blacklist.
* Block a number using the blacklist.
* Block private calls or restricted calls (unknown caller id).
* Incoming call lock using area code, prefix or suffix.
* Block unknown caller ids that are not in your contact list.
* Block contact or block multiple contacts.
* Block calls from all phone numbers.
* Switch call blocking on or off.
* Number blocker app for free download.
Call blocker is a great app that has helped me to stay organized and manage my time. It has a black list feature that allows me to block certain callers from contacting me. This is a great feature because it allows me to focus on the important calls and not worry about the ones that are not important. The app also has a whitelist feature that allows me to receive calls from specific callers. This is a great feature because it allows me to stay connected with the people that are