Today, more and more people are working remotely, which is why call centers are becoming an increasingly popular way for businesses to communicate with their customers. However, many small businesses don’t have the budget to invest in a call center system. That’s where a free softphone comes in.
A softphone is a software program that allows you to make and receive phone calls from your computer, smartphone, or tablet. There are a number of free softphones available, such as Skype, Google Voice, and Viber.
A softphone is a great way to save money on phone calls, and it’s also a great way to stay connected with your customers when you’re working from home.
call.center free softphone For PC Summary
call.center free softphone was developed by DIDWW. It is 36M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Communication category. Currently, it has more than 46447+ users. Currently, the call.center free softphone app has a rating of 1.15.301. Last updated on Oct 29, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this call.center free softphone on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install call.center free softphone For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download call.center free softphone on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type call.center free softphone and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the call.center free softphone Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||call.center free softphone|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 29, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=center.call.app|
call.center free softphone App Overview and Details
call.center™ is an innovative SIP based softphone, designed for those who want to own full control of their business communications experience.
IMPORTANT NOTE: call.center™ is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make or receive calls.
• Friendly drag-and-drop based interface
• Hold up to 4 calls
• Attended Call Transfer
• Blind Call Transfer
• Multi Party Conference
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Remote provisioning and control (visit https://my.call.center)
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier’s network restrictions. DIDWW will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
Call.center is a free softphone application that allows users to make voice and video calls from their computer or smartphone. The software is easy to use and provides a high quality calling experience.