In this digital era, many people have started using their smartphones as their primary means of communication. Whether it’s for personal or professional purposes, people are increasingly relying on their devices to stay connected. One of the most common uses for a smartphone is to make phone calls. However, there are times when we may not be able to answer the phone, or we may not want to take a call. In these cases, it’s helpful to have a way to let the other person know that we received their message and that we will get back to them as soon as possible. This is where call confirmation comes in.
Call Confirmation For PC Summary
Call Confirmation was developed by Thierry Viaccoz. It is 1.2M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Personalization category. Currently, it has more than 26572+ users. Currently, the Call Confirmation app has a rating of 1.2.10. Last updated on Apr 24, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Call Confirmation on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Call Confirmation For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Call Confirmation on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Call Confirmation and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Call Confirmation Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Call Confirmation|
|android Version||10 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 24, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.viaccoz.callconfirmation|
Call Confirmation App Overview and Details
Call Confirmation is an application allowing the user to validate the outgoing calls to prevent misdials. It is free and has no ads.
The user can define the following settings:
– Automatic action after 5 seconds, either place or cancel call
– Disable the call confirmation if Bluetooth is connected
– Disable the call confirmation if Android Auto is connected
– Disable the call confirmation if screen is locked
The application requires the following to work:
– Role of default call redirection app
– Permission to display over other apps
The 5 seconds timeout is a limitation of the method used for Android 10 and above. The application won’t block emergency outgoing calls.
After using the Call Confirmation application, I found that it was a very helpful tool. It allowed me to easily see which calls I had missed and allowed me to easily return them. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who needs to keep track of their calls.