If you’re the kind of person who likes to be on the bleeding edge of technology, then you’ll want to check out Chrome Beta. It’s the experimental version of Google’s Chrome browser, and it offers features that aren’t yet available in the regular Chrome browser. Chrome Beta is also more responsive and stable than the regular Chrome browser, so it’s a good choice for people who want the latest and greatest features.
Chrome Beta Andorid App Summary
Chrome Beta was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Productivity category. Currently, it has more than 37868239+ users. Currently, the Chrome Beta app has a rating of 102.0.5005.50. Last updated on May 12, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Chrome Beta on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Chrome Beta For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Chrome Beta on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Chrome Beta and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Chrome Beta Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Chrome Beta|
|Updated on||May 12, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chrome.beta|
Chrome Beta App Overview and Details
Welcome to Chrome Beta for Android!
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android.
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Chrome Beta app. It was sleek, fast, and easy to use. I didn’t experience any major issues with it, and found that it functioned very well. The only downside is that it is still in beta, so there may be some glitches that need to be worked out. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend using the Chrome Beta app if you’re looking for a new browser to try out.