Dialpad is a phone service that allows you to make calls and send texts from your computer or phone. It’s easy to use and has a lot of great features, like voicemail transcription and call forwarding. You can also use Dialpad to make video calls.
Dialpad Andorid App Summary
Dialpad was developed by i45 Ltd.. It is undefined in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Productivity category. Currently, it has more than 3690764+ users. Currently, the Dialpad app has a rating of 1.0. Last updated on Jul 8, 2015. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Dialpad on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Dialpad For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Dialpad on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Dialpad and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Dialpad Android App within the emulator.
|Updated on||Jul 8, 2015|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.i45.launchdialer|
Dialpad App Overview and Details
Starting from Android version 5.0 (Lollipop) default behavior of Phone icon tap was changed to open resents/favorites list. Dialpad add’s another shortcut to your phone that opens the stock dial-pad directly.
Tested and working on:
Dialpad is a cloud-based phone system that provides businesses with a voice and messaging platform that can be accessed from anywhere. It is a cost-effective alternative to traditional landlines, and it integrates with existing business applications, such as Salesforce and Google Apps. Dialpad also offers a number of features that are designed to make communication easier for businesses, including voicemail transcription, call screening, and conference calling.