We all know that technology has the ability to both connect and isolate us from the people around us. While there are many benefits to using technology, there is also a downside to overuse. Too much time on electronic devices can lead to negative consequences such as decreased attention span, decreased productivity, decreased social interaction, and even depression. Digital Wellbeing is a Google initiative that is designed to help people find a balance between technology use and well-being. It includes a number of features that allow people to track their device usage, set time limits, and receive notifications about how they are using their devices. Digital Wellbeing is still in its early stages, but it has the potential to be a valuable resource for people who want to find a healthy balance between technology and well-being.
Digital Wellbeing was developed by Google LLC. It is 15M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 1+ users. Currently, the Digital Wellbeing app has a rating of 1.0.437759103 (368057). Last updated on May 4, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Digital Wellbeing on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Digital Wellbeing For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Digital Wellbeing on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Digital Wellbeing and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Digital Wellbeing Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Digital Wellbeing|
|Latest Version||1.0.437759103 (368057)|
|android Version||9 and up|
|Updated on||May 4, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.wellbeing|
Digital Wellbeing App Overview and Details
See a complete picture of your digital habits and disconnect when you want to.
Get a daily view of your digital habits:
• How frequently you use different apps
• How many notifications you receive
• How often you check your phone or unlock your device
Disconnect when you want to:
• Daily app timers let you set limits for how much you use apps.
• Bedtime mode reminds you to switch off at night, setting a schedule to fade your screen to Grayscale while Do Not Disturb silences notifications for a good night’s sleep.
• Focus mode lets you pause distracting apps with a single tap so you can better focus your time. You can also set a schedule to turn on Focus mode automatically and reduce distractions while you’re at work, school, or home.
• Look for Digital Wellbeing in your phone’s Settings menu
Have a question? Check out the Help Center: https://support.google.com/android/answer/9346420
Digital Wellbeing is a Google application that helps users understand and manage the time they spend on their devices. It provides insights on phone usage, notifications, and how often users check their devices. Digital Wellbeing also includes a “wind down” feature that helps users prepare for bed by slowly dimming the screen and turning off notifications.