Most people only have one phone number and one phone. What if you need a second number for work, personal, or dating reasons? Burner is the solution! With Burner, you can create a second number for your phone line that you can use for any purpose you need. Burner is easy to use and can be set up in minutes. You can also use Burner to send and receive calls and texts from your computer or tablet. Burner is the perfect solution for anyone who needs a second phone number.
Burner: 2nd Phone Number Line For PC Summary
Burner: 2nd Phone Number Line was developed by Ad Hoc Labs, Inc. It is undefined in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Communication category. Currently, it has more than 4238465+ users. Currently, the Burner: 2nd Phone Number Line app has a rating of 4.6.1. Last updated on May 11, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Burner: 2nd Phone Number Line on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Burner: 2nd Phone Number Line For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Burner: 2nd Phone Number Line on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Burner: 2nd Phone Number Line and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Burner: 2nd Phone Number Line Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Burner: 2nd Phone Number Line|
|Developer||Ad Hoc Labs, Inc|
|Updated on||May 11, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adhoclabs.burner|
Burner: 2nd Phone Number Line App Overview and Details
A second line for calling, texting and picture messaging. Get started with a free 7-day trial subscription.
Burner is the market-leading private phone number app — a second phone number for calling, texting, and picture messaging in everyday situations. Did you know that your personal info is attached to your phone number and easily searchable online? Every time you give out your real phone number, you risk exposing your personal information. Only give your number to people you trust. For everyone else, there’s Burner.
WHY USE BURNER?
With Burner, you’re in control of your personal information. No one can find your real number from your private number.
◦ Use a Burner line for everyday calling, texting or picture messages
◦ Create a disposable, private second line for dating, salespeople, deliveries, shopping online or selling items on Craigslist
◦ You can use it as a longterm second line for your business or side projects
◦ Create multiple private phone numbers, keep them as long as you want, or burn them anytime
◦ No need for a second line contract
◦ Prank calling or texting your friend with a fake number
HOW BURNER WORKS
We intercept calls on your Burner app and route them to your cell to maintain your privacy and keep your real phone number anonymous. Since you can call, text, and manage your contacts from within the app, you don’t have to carry a second device.
Integrations allow you to archive text messages and voicemails, and communicate with your team.
You can create multiple private phone numbers, keep them as long as you want, or burn them anytime.
Share your Burner with anyone and everyone, or keep your second number secret for anonymous texting.
Burner is free to download and comes with a 7-day free sample phone number. Additional numbers are available through in-app purchase or subscription. Only give your number to people you trust. For everyone else, there’s Burner.
PLANS AND PRICING
◦ There are two types of Burners: Prepaid and Subscription. Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
◦ You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel from the Manage screen inside the app or from the Google Play store
Info for CA Residents: https://www.burnerapp.com/privacy-policy/#california-users
IMPORTANT: Phone calls use cell phone minutes. Burners are free for a trial period only — please review our pricing before purchasing. Area code availability varies. May not work with SMS shortcode services. Not for 911 emergency services. Works in US and Canada only. Not available in Puerto Rico.
After testing Burner for a few weeks, I have to say that I’m really impressed. It’s a great way to keep your personal and work phone numbers separate, and the app is very user-friendly. I would definitely recommend Burner to anyone looking for a second phone number line.