If you are looking for a way to forward your calls to another number, you can use a call divert service. This will allow you to forward your calls to another number, whether it is a landline or a mobile number. You can also choose to have your calls forwarded to another number when you are unavailable. This can be a great way to ensure that you never miss a call.
Call Divert – Forwarding was developed by Appshive. It is 7.1M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 567094+ users. Currently, the Call Divert – Forwarding app has a rating of 4.1.0. Last updated on Nov 21, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Call Divert – Forwarding on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Call Divert – Forwarding For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Call Divert – Forwarding on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Call Divert – Forwarding and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Call Divert – Forwarding Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Call Divert – Forwarding|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Nov 21, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blueskyapps.calldivert|
Call Divert – Forwarding App Overview and Details
Call Divert App takes you closer to the Call Forwarding Feature.
What is Call Forwarding?
“Call forwarding, or call diversion, is a telephony feature of some telephone switching systems which redirects a telephone call to another destination, which may be, for example, a mobile or another telephone number where the desired called party is available.” – Wiki
🔷 Activation of Call Divert.
🔷 Deactivation of Call Divert.
🔷 Status of Existing Call Divert.
🔷 Erase Call Divert.
🔷 Call Waiting Features.
🔷 Other useful USSD codes
Feel free to drop a hello, any issues or queries you might be facing at email@example.com
After using Call Divert – Forwarding for a while, I have found it to be an extremely helpful application. It has allowed me to keep track of all my calls and forward them to the appropriate person or voicemail box. This has saved me a lot of time and hassle.