Do you often miss important calls because you can’t hear the phone ringing? Do you have a hard time getting yourself to answer the phone when you don’t know who is calling? If so, you need a call simulator!
A call simulator is an app that allows you to set up fake calls. This can be really helpful when you want to practice answering the phone or if you just want to have a little fun. You can choose the caller’s name and number, the time of the call, and even the type of call (incoming or outgoing).
There are many different call simulator apps available, so be sure to choose one that fits your needs. Some are free, while others have a small fee. Whichever one you choose, be sure to have some fun with it!
Call Simulator – fake call was developed by Perfect tools. It is 3.6M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Entertainment category. Currently, it has more than 1366212+ users. Currently, the Call Simulator – fake call app has a rating of 0.12. Last updated on May 28, 2020. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Call Simulator – fake call on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Call Simulator – fake call For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Call Simulator – fake call on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Call Simulator – fake call and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Call Simulator – fake call Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Call Simulator – fake call|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||May 28, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.perfecttools.callsimulator|
Call Simulator – fake call App Overview and Details
Simulate an incoming call to your device.
Call Simulator is a great fake call application. It’s easy to use and really realistic. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to make a fake call.