Dictate2us is a transcription and voice recognition app that allows you to easily record and transcribe meeting minutes, lectures, interviews, and more. With dictate2us, you can easily capture your thoughts and ideas in any situation.
dictate2us Record & Transcribe was developed by dictate2us. It is 25M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Business category. Currently, it has more than 14324+ users. Currently, the dictate2us Record & Transcribe app has a rating of 5.6.1. Last updated on May 14, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this dictate2us Record & Transcribe on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
|App Name||dictate2us Record & Transcribe|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||May 14, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ivant.d2u|
How To Install dictate2us Record & Transcribe For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download dictate2us Record & Transcribe on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type dictate2us Record & Transcribe and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the dictate2us Record & Transcribe Android App within the emulator.
dictate2us Record & Transcribe App Overview and Details
The dictate2us (d2u) Transcriber application is the world’s first fully integrated recorder and transcription system for Apple and Android devices. Experience the power of our award winning transcription service in your pocket, at your desk or on the go. Record letters, reports, interviews and much more. The possibilities are endless and the time and money we can save are great.
IMPORTANT: All users are able to record and edit audio files. To take advantage of its transcription features, you will need a free account. You can register quickly and easily within the app, or request one by emailing email@example.com.
Please note the d2u app is free to download with a £10 free trial credit to test our typing service with no obligation. After the trial we charge per audio minute. You can add credit to your account using a debit / credit card, or PayPal.
dictate2us are the UK’s number one transcription service providing accurately typed documents with fast turnaround times. We have unparalleled experience in the transcription industry, working with over 95,000 clients worldwide. We work with hospitals and law firms, government bodies and universities. Your typist will have a great deal of experience in your specific field. They will be familiar with the terminology and formatting required.
How does it work?
1. User dictates, saves and categorizes a recording with the d2u Transcriber app
2. Audio is securely uploaded to the dictate2us transcription platform
3. Dedicated typist transcribes the file into a Microsoft Word document
4. An editor amends any errors or formatting issues
5. Document is proofread and an extra level of editing is applied if needed
6. Finished document is emailed to you or made available for download
How do we charge for transcription?
We charge per minute of audio rather than per word, line or time taken to type. We believe this is the fairest way as you will know exactly how much a file will cost before uploading.
It is worth noting that people dictate 3 to 4 time more quickly than they type. A 10-minute dictation file could take up to 40 minutes to transcribe. With d2u you only pay for the 10 minutes.
– Record, edit and review audio files
– Fast forward, rewind and scrub recordings
– Manage and categorize audio files
– Access your d2u account to check remaining credit balance and access completed documents
– Pause and resume uploads to dictate2us
– Military-grade 256bit SSL encryption
– File compression, reducing data usage when uploading audio files
– Check the status of uploaded files
– Free storage of all audio files for 30 days – adjustable in your settings
– Application pin security protects your recordings should your phone be lost or stolen
How long does it take to transcribe?
The d2u app allows users to get their transcribed documents back extremely quickly. As soon as your encrypted file arrives at our servers, it is decrypted and assigned to your regular typist. Once edited and proofread, our online transcription platform will email a copy of the finished document or, if preferred, a link can be sent to download the document straight to your phone, tablet, PC.
We return work in a Microsoft word document and can type into your personal letterhead or template.
Data Confidentiality and Security:
The d2u Transcriber app uses state-of-the-art data security including military-grade encryption similar to online banking and retail websites. Our servers are UK-based and hack-tested daily. We are fully Data Protected with the Information Commissioners Office, reg no: Z189181X. Our staff are office-based and have signed non-disclosure agreements. We do not employ homeworkers and our staff have cannot remove data from our systems.
Dictate2us is a great application that helps users to easily record and transcribe audio files. The application is easy to use and helps users to quickly create transcriptions of their audio files. The application is also affordable and helps users to save time and money.