With fSave, you can easily and quickly save articles, videos, and photos for later viewing from within Messenger. No more scrolling through your Facebook News Feed to find the article or video you wanted to watch later. With fSave, it’s all conveniently located within Messenger.
fSave – Save for Messenger was developed by zuHa. It is 12M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Social category. Currently, it has more than 14+ users. Currently, the fSave – Save for Messenger app has a rating of 1.0.2. Last updated on Mar 30, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this fSave – Save for Messenger on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install fSave – Save for Messenger For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download fSave – Save for Messenger on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type fSave – Save for Messenger and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the fSave – Save for Messenger Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||fSave – Save for Messenger|
|android Version||5.1 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 30, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rdh.apps.fsave|
fSave – Save for Messenger App Overview and Details
fSave helps to get video, status and more of facebook messenger. Get amazing status posts for fb messenger. Edit your status video to upload to your messenger.
Below are features:
– Different type of messenger status to set your daily status that impress your friends and family
– Select your favorite category to choose status photos
– Save video facebook messenger to set as status video
– Save voice message to set and as video after edit
– And more.
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Save for Messenger application. It was easy to use and very convenient. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to save articles, videos, or photos for later viewing.