Have you ever wanted to show someone how to do something on your computer? Maybe you want to share your gaming skills with the world. With a game screen recorder, you can do all of that and more! These handy tools allow you to capture everything that happens on your screen, whether you’re playing a game, working on a project, or just browsing the internet. This makes it easy to share your screen with others, whether it’s a quick video or a longer tutorial.
There are a number of different game screen recorders available, so it’s important to choose one that fits your needs. Some are geared towards gamers, while others are more general-purpose. Some are free, while others come with a price tag. And, of course, different recorders have different features. It’s important to find one that has the features you need and that is easy to use.
Once you’ve found the right recorder, it’s time to start capturing your screen!
Game Screen Recorder For PC Summary
Game Screen Recorder was developed by DGenius Mobile. It is 4.9M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Video Players & Editors category. Currently, it has more than 9774646+ users. Currently, the Game Screen Recorder app has a rating of 1.2.9. Last updated on Apr 4, 2018. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Game Screen Recorder on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Game Screen Recorder For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Game Screen Recorder on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Game Screen Recorder and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Game Screen Recorder Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Game Screen Recorder|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Apr 4, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.drivergenius.screenrecorder|
Game Screen Recorder App Overview and Details
Game Screen Recorder is a premium recorder app for game and screen.
You can record your game video without root and easily share to your friends.
What can Game Screen Recorder do?
1. Automatically identify the game on your phone without anytime limit!
2. It does NOT require root access on your Lollipop!
3. Prologue Editor : You can edit the prologue and add it to your video.
4. Record Button Option : You can set the transparency of the record button in recording, you can even upload your own picture to customize the Record Button, More interesting, right?
5. Stop by notification bar : if you don’t want to show the Record Button, just turn off the “Stop by Record Button”.
6. You can pause and resume recording any time you want.(Need Advanced Engine)
7. Our screen recorder is completely FREE!
I can’t record using my tablet?
For system reasons, some old-version (default OS is 4.0 or even older) tablet can not make a record even it has re-installed a 5.0+ system through third-party Rom. We kindly suggest you to make the record via the mobile phone.
Learn more or feedback,please vist the help center in the app.
We will appreciate if you can help us add new languages to our apps.
If you are interested in it,please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall, the Game Screen Recorder application is a handy tool that can be used to record gameplay footage. It is easy to use and has a variety of settings that can be tweaked to get the best recording possible. The only downside is that it does not work with all games, but this may be due to the developers not having the time to test it with every game possible.