There are many things to worry about in this world, but one of the most important is your personal safety. No one is immune to danger, so it’s important to take precautions to protect yourself. There are many things you can do to stay safe, both big and small. Some of the most important steps are to be aware of your surroundings, stay away from dangerous areas, and be aware of who you are talking to. You should also have a plan in case of an emergency. If something does happen, don’t hesitate to ask for help. There are plenty of people who are willing to lend a hand. Stay safe out there!
Personal Safety was developed by Google LLC. It is 14M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 1+ users. Currently, the Personal Safety app has a rating of null. Last updated on May 10, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Personal Safety on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Personal Safety For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Personal Safety on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Personal Safety and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Personal Safety Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Personal Safety|
|android Version||10 and up|
|Updated on||May 10, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.safetyhub|
Personal Safety App Overview and Details
Personal Safety is a Pixel app that helps you prepare and react in an emergency by quickly connecting you with the help and information you need.
• Emergency SOS – Get help in an emergency by pressing the Power button quickly 5 times or more. Your phone can automatically:
◦ Call emergency services or any number you choose
◦ Share your location and critical info with your emergency contacts
◦ Record, back up, and share a video
• Emergency sharing – Share your real-time location and critical info with your emergency contacts
• Safety check – Set a check-in timer for your phone to confirm you’re safe. If you don’t respond, emergency sharing automatically starts.
• Car crash detection – Get help calling emergency services after a car crash. If your phone detects that you’ve been in a car crash, it can call for help automatically. Not available in all countries, languages, and devices. For availability details, go to g.co/pixel/carcrashdetection.
• Crisis alerts – Get notified about natural disasters and public emergencies near you
• Emergency info – Enter medical info and choose your emergency contacts. By default, this info is available when your phone is locked to help first responders.
• Even if the Personal Safety app is installed, the app icon may be hidden on Pixel 1, 2, 3, or 3a devices until added in Settings. To learn more, go to g.co/pixel/addsafetyapp
• The app may ask for your feedback to improve your experience
Personal safety applications are a valuable resource for individuals who are looking to improve their safety while out and about. By providing users with access to safety resources and information, these applications can help to keep individuals safe and informed while they are on their own. In addition, personal safety applications can also help to connect individuals with safety resources in their local community, making it easier for them to find the help they need in the event of an emergency.