A proverb is a short, pithy saying that expresses a general truth or a piece of wisdom. English proverbs are often colorful and memorable. They can be funny, serious, or both. Some proverbs are centuries old, while others are more recent. Here are some of the most common proverbs in English:
A penny saved is a penny earned.
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
You can’t judge a book by its cover.
There’s more than one way to skin a cat.
You can’t have your cake and eat it too.
There’s no such thing as a free lunch.
English for all! Pro was developed by Vitaly N. It is 27M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Education category. Currently, it has more than 352284+ users. Currently, the English for all! Pro app has a rating of 2.1.12. Last updated on Oct 7, 2020. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this English for all! Pro on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
|App Name||English for all! Pro|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 7, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.englishforalllearnpro|
How To Install English for all! Pro For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download English for all! Pro on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type English for all! Pro and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the English for all! Pro Android App within the emulator.
English for all! Pro App Overview and Details
This app will be useful for all adults and kids who study English, regardless of initial level of knowledge.
If you know the language well, this app can become an exciting quiz, where you can check your level of knowledge on English words.
If you have just started learning English, this app can become a great help to broaden your vocabulary, while audio and visual facilities can stimulate effective learning of the new material.
– Intuitive interface
– 27 different categories of English words
– All words are vocalized and have transcription
– No Ads!
– 3 modes of testing
– Rating of right answers
– Does not require an internet connection
Before purchasing the full version of App, you can check out the benefits in the Light version.
You can get familiar with each category of words to get ready for the following test. Each and every English word is combined with a picture that helps to visualize the word, as well as the vocalization and transcription for proper pronunciation.
You pick out the word that corresponds to the picture out of four given options.
Three words sound or are written similarly to the correct word, which makes guessing difficult.
Out of given letters, you need to make up the correct writing of the word that translates a picture. This mode of testing helps to consolidate the spelling of English words.
During a period of 30 seconds, you try to define the right and wrong translation of a picture with “tick” and “criss-cross” buttons.
English words are divided into these categories: transport, clothes, dishes, food, city, animals, colors, forms, numerals, fruits, drinks, birds, insects, professions, airport, vegetables, sport, electronics, house, cosmetics, toys, bathroom, body, nature.
The benefits of using a pro application are clear. With a pro application, you can improve your writing skills, learn new strategies, get feedback from experts, and more. Using a pro application is a great way to improve your writing skills and get the most out of your writing.