For The Record is the perfect app for capturing video and voice recordings. Whether you’re capturing a lecture, meeting, or just need to remember a shopping list, For The Record is easy to use and reliable. With For The Record, you can rest assured that your recordings will be safe and accessible.
For The Record – Witness Video & Voice Recorder Andorid App Summary
For The Record – Witness Video & Voice Recorder was developed by For The Record. It is 242M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 634+ users. Currently, the For The Record – Witness Video & Voice Recorder app has a rating of 1.0.3. Last updated on Oct 26, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this For The Record – Witness Video & Voice Recorder on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install For The Record – Witness Video & Voice Recorder For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download For The Record – Witness Video & Voice Recorder on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type For The Record – Witness Video & Voice Recorder and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the For The Record – Witness Video & Voice Recorder Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||For The Record – Witness Video & Voice Recorder|
|Developer||For The Record|
|android Version||7.0 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 26, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ftr.fortherecord|
For The Record – Witness Video & Voice Recorder App Overview and Details
For The Record is your witness for every event, moment, and emergency situation.
Imagine having an app that’s easily activated, records the audio, video, and your geolocation at any moment when you need a witness. It’s an instant panic button for the smartphone generation.
Our app collects compelling evidence on your mobile phone, secretly storing the data safe from prying eyes and tampering hands.
• Police interactions
• Police brutality
• School bullying
• Vehicle/car accidents
• Workplace harassment
• Sexual harassment
• Physical, emotional, and domestic abuse
• Legal disputes
The passive recordings give you the confidence to stand up for yourself, with physical data to back up your statement of intent. From now on, there’s no reason why acts of misguided authority and misplaced aggression have to go unpunished.
It’s the ideal system to protect victims. It assists front line officers and criminal courts to report crime and provide valued evidence for the 21st Century. We capture evidence non-stop until you decide to end your recording, so you don’t miss a second of your altercation or harassment situation. It’s perfect for travellers, single people in vulnerable areas, parents, and security-conscious individuals the world over.
If you need to know how to secretly record video, or if you’re looking for peace and mind from a panic button that’s always in your pocket—For The Record has got you covered. It’s the hidden video camera app you’ve been waiting for.
Our app is smarter than a typical voice recorder or call recorder. Our voice activated recorder turns your Android phone into a secret video recorder—capturing all of the action as well as just the conversation.
We’re offering something much more than the typical call recorder for Android phones; we’re providing something truly unique compared with other recording devices and apps.
• Saves data locally to your smartphone
• Secretly record video with the screen off (Android)
• Discreetly runs in the background
• Optimized not to affect your phone battery life
• Compresses and hides data to prevent tampering
• Ideal data collection point to provide to lawyers, business and law enforcement professionals
• Invaluable for private detectives, journalists, undercover and private investigators
How it works:
Our app responds to voice commands. That way, you won’t raise suspicion by pulling out your phone in the middle of a sensitive situation.
Simply say, ‘For the record’, and the app starts recording. Say ‘End recording’, and your data is safely stored in a hidden folder, ready for access through the app when you need it.
It’s that simple.
From the start, For the Record has been about community connection and support. The founders are a group of friends from around the world, all inspired by each other’s personal stories and the times they wish they had the For the Record app.
They have all witnessed or experienced a grave situation from severe to ‘everyday happening’ and wanted to offer a tool to support others in similar situations. Since community connection and support is one of their pillars of the app, it’s no surprise it transcends further into real-time user giveback.
How it works:
• Every year For the Record chooses three foundations to align with and giveback to on a quarterly basis.
• Every time the user engages with the app, they earn giveback points.
• Giveback points convert into real money that For the Record pledges to donate to the three aligned foundations
• At any point, the app user can decide which foundation (out of the three) they would like their giveback points to go to.
• For the first year, For the Record has chosen to support: Know Your Rights Camp, ACE and World Bee Project.
You hold all the data. Nothing is sent to our servers, so you are in complete control all of the time.
For the Record is a great application for recording video and voice. The video quality is excellent and the voice recording is clear. The application is easy to use and is a great way to record important information. I highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to record video or voice.