When it comes to online privacy and security, nothing is more important than a VPN. A VPN, or virtual private network, is a service that encrypts your internet traffic and routes it through a server in a location of your choice. This can be used to protect your privacy when using public Wi-Fi networks, or to access blocked content in your country.
There are a number of different VPN services available, each with its own set of features and benefits. It can be difficult to select the right VPN service, especially when there are so many to choose from. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to the best free VPN services of 2019.
In this guide, we’ll take a look at the five best free VPN services available. We’ll discuss the features and benefits of each VPN, and help you decide which is the best for you.
Free VPN Andorid App Summary
Free VPN was developed by Appoxide.com. It is 12M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 688312+ users. Currently, the Free VPN app has a rating of 2.9. Last updated on Apr 17, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Free VPN on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Free VPN For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Free VPN on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Free VPN and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Free VPN Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Free VPN|
|android Version||4.4W and up|
|Updated on||Apr 17, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appoxide.freevpn|
Free VPN App Overview and Details
Free VPN app for Android lets you unblock restricted websites and apps, and provides a secure connection so that you can hide your identity and access the Internet anonymously. Use Free VPN to unblock blocked apps such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in your region.
Features of Free VPN (Virtual Private Network)
– High speed servers
– Unlimited access
– Hide your IP address
– Secure public Wi-Fi hotspot connections
– Anonymous connection
– No payment or In-app purchase necessary
– Fast and free proxy service
VPNs are a great way to keep your data and identity safe when you’re using public Wi-Fi, but not all VPNs are created equal. Some are more secure than others, and some have more features than others. So, which is the best free VPN?
That’s a tough question to answer, because it depends on your needs. But, we can recommend some of the best free VPNs out there.
If you’re looking for a VPN that’s