GO2bank is the perfect solution for busy people who want to bank on the go. With GO2bank, you can manage your money anytime, anywhere. With GO2bank’s mobile app, you can check your account balance, view transactions, and even deposit checks. Plus, GO2bank’s mobile app is secure, so you can feel confident using it. With GO2bank, you have everything you need to bank on the go.
GO2bank: Mobile banking For PC Summary
GO2bank: Mobile banking was developed by Green Dot. It is undefined in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Finance category. Currently, it has more than 2163899+ users. Currently, the GO2bank: Mobile banking app has a rating of 1.34.0. Last updated on Jun 8, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this GO2bank: Mobile banking on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install GO2bank: Mobile banking For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download GO2bank: Mobile banking on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type GO2bank: Mobile banking and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the GO2bank: Mobile banking Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||GO2bank: Mobile banking|
|Updated on||Jun 8, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greendotcorp.go2bank|
GO2bank: Mobile banking App Overview and Details
GO2bank™ is the ultimate mobile banking app and debit card, packed with features to help you better manage your money and build your credit.
The ultimate in value and convenience:
• No monthly fees with eligible direct deposit, otherwise $5 per month¹
• Free nationwide ATM network²
• Overdraft protection up to $200, with opt-in and eligible direct⁵
• Get your pay up to 2 days early with direct deposit⁶
• Earn over 10x the national savings rate average³
• Earn up to 7% cash back on eGift Cards bought in app⁴
Your GO2 for better credit:
• Build or repair your credit over time with the GO2bank Secured Visa® Credit Card⁷
• Raise your credit scores instantly and get your FICO® score for free⁸
Keep your money safe:
• Member FDIC bank and a brand of Green Dot Corporation
• Lock and unlock your card with a tap of the app⁹
• Receive fraud alerts when we see something suspicious¹⁰
Download the app to open an account or visit GO2bank.com to learn more.
Online access, mobile number verification (via text message) and identity verification (including SSN) are required to open and use your account. Mobile number verification, email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features.
See Deposit Account Agreement at GO2bank.com/daa for fees, terms and conditions.
1. Monthly fee waived when you receive a payroll or government benefits direct deposit in the previous monthly statement period.
2. See app for free ATM locations. $3 for out-of-network withdrawals, plus any additional fees the ATM owner or bank may charge. Limits apply.
3. Interest paid quarterly on the average daily balance of savings during the quarter up to a $5,000 balance and if the account is in good standing. Fees on your primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. The average national savings account interest rate of 0.06% is determined by the FDIC as of 4/18/22. Visit https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/ to learn more.
4. Activated, chip-enabled debit card required to purchase eGift Cards. Active GO2bank account required to receive eGift Cards. eGift Card merchants subject to change.
5. Activated, chip-enabled debit card and opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction.
6. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period.
7. Available only to GO2bank accountholders with direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days. Eligibility criteria applies and security deposit required.
8. Results may vary. Some may not see improved scores or approval odds. Not all lenders use Experian credit files, and not all lenders use scores impacted by Experian Boost™.
9. Previously authorized transactions and deposits/transfers to your account will function with a locked card.
10. Message and data rates apply.
Cards issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
Technology Privacy Statement – https://www.go2bank.com/techprivacy
GO2bank is a mobile banking application that allows users to check their account balance, view account activity, and make transfers between their accounts. The application also allows users to deposit checks and pay bills. GO2bank is available for download on the App Store and Google Play.