Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. It provides information about website visitors such as their age, gender, interests, and how they found the website. This information can help website owners optimize their website for better performance.
Google Analytics Andorid App Summary
Google Analytics was developed by Google LLC. It is 29M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Business category. Currently, it has more than 7233473+ users. Currently, the Google Analytics app has a rating of 4.4.441506835. Last updated on Apr 15, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Google Analytics on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Google Analytics For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Analytics on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Analytics and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Analytics Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Google Analytics|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 15, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.giant|
Google Analytics App Overview and Details
The official Google Analytics mobile app lets you monitor all of your Analytics properties so that you can keep track of your business while you’re on the go. With this app, you can:
1) Check key metrics in built-in reports
2) Monitor real-time data
3) Compare date ranges and apply segments
4) Build your own reports with any combination of metrics and dimensions
5) Save any reports to your dashboard so you can easily come back to them
Since its inception, Google Analytics has become the most popular web analytics platform used by millions of website owners around the world. It provides a wealth of data and insights about website traffic and user behavior that can help business owners and marketers make informed decisions about their website and online marketing efforts.