Google Camera app is one of the best camera app that you can use on your Android device. The app has a simple and easy-to-use interface that makes it easy for you to take photos and videos. The app also comes with a variety of shooting modes that you can use to take photos and videos.
Google Camera was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Photography category. Currently, it has more than 1+ users. Currently, the Google Camera app has a rating of null. Last updated on Apr 14, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Google Camera on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
|App Name||Google Camera|
|Updated on||Apr 14, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.GoogleCamera|
How To Install Google Camera For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Camera on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Camera and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Camera Android App within the emulator.
Google Camera App Overview and Details
Never miss a moment with Google Camera, and take fantastic pictures and videos using features such as Portrait, Night Sight, and the video stabilization modes.
• HDR+ with Exposure and White Balance Controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Top Shot – Pick the best moment with Top Shot. It automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom makes your pictures sharper when you zoom in.
• Motion Mode – Capture life in motion. Take professional quality Long Exposure and Action Pan photos.
• Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones running Android 12 and above. The latest version of Google Camera for Wear OS only works on Wear OS 2.0 devices connected to Pixel phones. Some features are not available on all devices.
Google Camera is a photography application developed by Google. It was first released on November 12, 2013, as a successor to the Google Camera app found on Google’s Android operating system. The app is available on Android and iOS.