Google Cloud Search is a search engine designed by Google to make it easy for you to find the information you need, when you need it. Cloud Search indexes content from G Suite (formerly Google Apps) and other sources, so you can search across all of your data in one place. You can also search for content outside of your organization, including the web and public datasets.
Google Cloud Search was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 733446+ users. Currently, the Google Cloud Search app has a rating of null. Last updated on Feb 28, 2020. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Google Cloud Search on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
|App Name||Google Cloud Search|
|Updated on||Feb 28, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.enterprise.topaz.mobile.android|
How To Install Google Cloud Search For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Cloud Search on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Cloud Search and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Cloud Search Android App within the emulator.
Google Cloud Search App Overview and Details
Google Cloud Search will only work if your organization has enabled this G Suite service. If you are uncertain whether your organization has enabled Google Cloud Search, please talk to your system administrator.
Use the power of Google to search across your company’s content in G Suite. From Gmail and Drive to Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, and more, Google Cloud Search answers your questions and delivers proactive recommendations to help you throughout the day.
Find your work – Find the information that you need throughout your workday.
Find your colleagues – Quickly find and easily connect with a co-worker.
Get what you need, before you ask – Get timely and relevant assist cards that help keep you organized throughout the day.
Overall, I found the Google Cloud Search application to be extremely useful. It was easy to use and allowed me to easily find the information I was looking for. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who needs to find information quickly and easily.