Google Keep is a note-taking and list-making service offered by Google. Notes can be created as text, photos, or audio recordings, and can be edited and reorganised as needed. Lists can be created as either plain text or as checklists. Notes and lists can be shared with other Keep users, or with anyone via a link.
Google Keep – Notes and Lists Andorid App Summary
Google Keep – Notes and Lists was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Productivity category. Currently, it has more than 1703877824+ users. Currently, the Google Keep – Notes and Lists app has a rating of null. Last updated on May 11, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Google Keep – Notes and Lists on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Google Keep – Notes and Lists For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Keep – Notes and Lists on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Keep – Notes and Lists and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Keep – Notes and Lists Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Google Keep – Notes and Lists|
|Updated on||May 11, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep|
Google Keep – Notes and Lists App Overview and Details
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
Google Keep is a Notes and Lists application developed by Google. It was released on March 20, 2013 for Android devices. It allows users to create notes, lists, and photos, and share them with other users. Notes can be edited and shared as Google Documents, and lists can be shared as Google Spreadsheets.