Google Meet is a messaging and video call app that lets you connect with colleagues, friends, and family. With Google Meet, you can have a video call with up to 10 people at the same time. You can also join or host a meeting by phone.
Google Meet Andorid App Summary
Google Meet was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Business category. Currently, it has more than 486572536+ users. Currently, the Google Meet app has a rating of null. Last updated on May 10, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Google Meet on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Google Meet For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Meet on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Meet and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Meet Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Google Meet|
|Updated on||May 10, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.meetings|
Google Meet App Overview and Details
Securely connect, collaborate, and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people.
• Meet safely – video meetings are encrypted in transit and our array of safety measures are continuously updated for added protection
• Host large meetings – invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organization
• Engage in meetings – engage on meetings without interrupting, through Q&A, Polls, and Hand Raise
• Easy access on any device – share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app
• Share your screen – present documents, slides, and more during your conference call.
• Follow along – live, real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
*Tile view for Android tablets coming soon.
**Not all features available for free users.
Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to Google Workspace customers.
With Google Workspace , you and your team can:
• Enjoy helpful features like live captions, breakout rooms, and noise cancellation* to make meetings more productive.
• Attend meetings on the go. Meetings organized by Google Workspace users also create a dial-in phone number for each meeting, so every guest can join – even without wifi or data.
• Seamlessly jump into a video call from Chat or take document collaboration to the next level by connecting over video – everything ties together so you can always connect and collaborate in context.
Learn more about Google Meet: https://workspace.google.com/products/meet/
*Not available in all Workspace plans.
Follow us for more:
I was hesitant to try Google Meet, but I’m so glad I did! The app is easy to use and makes meeting with colleagues or clients from anywhere in the world a breeze. The quality of the video and audio is superb, and I love the ability to share my screen or use the chat function. I can’t imagine going back to traditional video conferencing tools after using Google Meet. Thank you, Google, for making this amazing app!