Google Sheets is a cloud-based spreadsheet application that enables users to create and share spreadsheets with others online. Users can create spreadsheets with a variety of templates or create their own, and can invite others to collaborate on their sheets. Google Sheets also includes a number of built-in functions to help users perform calculations or manipulate data.
Google Sheets Andorid App Summary
Google Sheets was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Productivity category. Currently, it has more than 1147526762+ users. Currently, the Google Sheets app has a rating of null. Last updated on May 2, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Google Sheets on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Google Sheets For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Sheets on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Sheets and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Sheets Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Google Sheets|
|Updated on||May 2, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.sheets|
Google Sheets App Overview and Details
Create, edit, and collaborate on spreadsheets from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Sheets app. With Sheets, you can:
– Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files
– Share spreadsheets and collaborate in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments
– Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type
– Quickly get insights, insert charts, and apply formatting with smart suggestions
– Open, edit, and save Excel files.
Google Sheets is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Sheets features, including:
– Easily add collaborators to projects, see changes as they occur, receive notifications for edits that happen while you’re away, and chat with colleagues in the same spreadsheet. All changes are automatically saved as you make them. And with offline access, you can create, view, and edit files wherever and whenever
– Get insights fast, powered by Google AI
– Work seamlessly across Sheets and Excel
– Maintain control with enterprise-grade security
– Analyze data from other business-critical tools
– Build custom solutions
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/sheets/
Follow us for more:
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
Google Sheets is a powerful application that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is a great way to keep track of your finances, track your workouts, or keep a to-do list. The possibilities are endless!