Google Support Services is a website that provides support to Google users. It includes a searchable knowledge base of help articles, a forum for users to ask questions and share ideas, and a directory of Google-approved experts who can provide in-person or online support.
Google Support Services was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 1+ users. Currently, the Google Support Services app has a rating of 3.16.0. Last updated on May 3, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Google Support Services on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
|App Name||Google Support Services|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||May 3, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.helprtc|
How To Install Google Support Services For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Support Services on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Support Services and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Support Services Android App within the emulator.
Google Support Services App Overview and Details
The Google Support Services (GSS) app allows you to share your Android device screen with a Google customer support agent for a personalized support experience. With GSS on your device, the agent can invite you to share your screen, and guide you with on-screen annotations making it faster and easier to resolve your issue. While sharing your screen, the agent will not be able to control your device, but will be able see your screen to help explain their instructions. You can completely stop or pause sharing your screen at any time.
This app comes pre-installed on Pixel devices, and Nexus devices with Android 7.1.1 or higher; it can be installed on most devices with Android 5.0 or higher. This app cannot be started by itself and is used only when a Google customer support agent sends an invite to the user to share their screen.
After using the Google Support Services application for a period of time, I have found that it is a very useful tool. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that allow me to easily communicate with others. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to communicate with others frequently.