Google Tasks is a to-do list app made by Google. It was first released in 2009 and has been continually updated since then. It is available as a web app, an app for Android, and an app for iOS. Google Tasks allows you to create to-do lists, schedule tasks, and track your progress. It also integrates with other Google services, such as Gmail and Google Calendar.
Google Tasks Andorid App Summary
Google Tasks was developed by Google LLC. It is 7.5M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Productivity category. Currently, it has more than 13241838+ users. Currently, the Google Tasks app has a rating of 2022.04.25.444123527.0-release. Last updated on May 10, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Google Tasks on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Google Tasks For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Tasks on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Tasks and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Tasks Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Google Tasks|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||May 10, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.tasks|
Google Tasks App Overview and Details
Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done—faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
Take control of your task management and install the Google Tasks mobile app. Start easily managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.
With the Google Tasks application, users are able to keep track of their to-do list and manage their time more efficiently. The application is easy to use and can be accessed on any device with an internet connection.