Google Voice is a telephony service that provides call forwarding and voicemail services, voice and text messaging, as well as U.S. and international call termination for Google Account holders in the United States. The service is available on mobile devices, including Android and iOS devices, and on the web.
Google Voice was developed by Google LLC. It is 66M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Communication category. Currently, it has more than 30816699+ users. Currently, the Google Voice app has a rating of 2022.04.18.442881662. Last updated on May 10, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Google Voice on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
|App Name||Google Voice|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||May 10, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.googlevoice|
How To Install Google Voice For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Voice on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Voice and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Voice Android App within the emulator.
Google Voice App Overview and Details
Google Voice gives you a phone number for calling, text messaging, and voicemail. It works on smartphones and computers, and syncs across your devices so you can use the app in the office, at home, or on the go.
NOTE: Google Voice only works for personal Google Accounts in the US and Google Workspace accounts in select markets. Text messaging is not supported in all markets.
You’re in control
Get spam filtered automatically and block numbers you don’t want to hear from. Manage your time with personalized settings for forwarding calls, text messages, and voicemail.
Backed up and searchable
Calls, text messages, and voicemails are stored and backed up to make it easy for you to search your history.
Manage messages across devices
Send and receive individual and group SMS messages from all your devices.
Your voicemail, transcribed
Google Voice provides advanced voicemail transcriptions that you can read in the app and/or have sent to your email.
Save on international calling
Make international calls at competitive rates without paying extra for international minutes with your mobile carrier.
Keep in mind:
• Google Voice is currently only available in the US. Google Voice for Google Workspace users is available in select countries. Check with your administrator for access.
• Calls made using Google Voice for Android can be placed through a Google Voice access number. All access number based calls use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan and may incur costs (e.g. when traveling internationally).
Google Voice has revolutionized the way people communicate by providing a free voice-over-Internet service. This application has many features, including voicemail, call forwarding, and caller ID. Google Voice also allows users to send free text messages and make international calls at a reduced rate.