Google VR Services is an application programming interface (API) that allows you to create immersive virtual reality experiences. With Google VR Services, you can easily create VR apps that let users view the world around them in 360 degrees, teleport to new locations, and more.
Google VR Services was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 279854825+ users. Currently, the Google VR Services app has a rating of 1.23.265693388. Last updated on Sep 10, 2019. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Google VR Services on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
|App Name||Google VR Services|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Sep 10, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.vr.vrcore|
How To Install Google VR Services For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google VR Services on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google VR Services and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google VR Services Android App within the emulator.
Google VR Services App Overview and Details
Google VR Services provides virtual reality functionality for Daydream and Cardboard apps. This includes functions such as displaying notifications while in VR, pairing Daydream-ready headsets and controllers with your Daydream-ready phone, and entering and exiting VR apps.
Daydream apps will not work if you uninstall Google VR Services.
By using this app you agree to be bound by our Google Terms of Service (Google ToS,
(http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/). This app is a Service as defined in the Google
ToS and the terms regarding software in our Services apply to your use of this app.
The Google VR Services application is a platform that allows developers to create virtual reality applications. It is a powerful tool that enables users to create immersive experiences. The application is easy to use and provides a variety of features that make it a versatile tool. The Google VR Services application is a valuable tool for developers and users alike.