Chrome Canary is a free, unstable browser from Google. It is designed for developers and early adopters, and can be unstable at times. However, it offers features and updates before they are released to the public.
Chrome Canary (Unstable) was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Productivity category. Currently, it has more than 3813793+ users. Currently, the Chrome Canary (Unstable) app has a rating of 104.0.5063.0. Last updated on May 15, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Chrome Canary (Unstable) on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Chrome Canary (Unstable) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Chrome Canary (Unstable) on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Chrome Canary (Unstable) and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Chrome Canary (Unstable) Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Chrome Canary (Unstable)|
|Updated on||May 15, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chrome.canary|
Chrome Canary (Unstable) App Overview and Details
Welcome to Chrome Canary for Android.
• Experimental – This release has not been tested. It may be unstable or fail to run at times. Recommended for developers and advanced users only.
• Frequently updated – Updates may be distributed up to seven times per week, consuming 100MB of bandwidth. Be careful when updating apps over cellular data.
• Give early feedback – The best way to help make Chrome for Android a better browser. Click “Help & Feedback” from the menu to provide feedback.
Chrome Canary (Unstable) is a web browser application that offers users the ability to test new features before they are released to the public. The application is also designed to allow users to provide feedback on new features. Chrome Canary (Unstable) is available as a free download for Windows, Mac, and Linux.